BUILT EJ - ALL SUBARU THREAD! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BUILT EJ - ALL SUBARU THREAD!

FP 68HTA STi/WRX

**UPDATED 01/25/2012** The Subaru 68HTA for STi/WRX will now only be available in an 8CM turbine housing and the 1 Bar wastegate actuator.

Everyone has seen or heard about Evo3 16g turbos and TD05H 18g turbos for the Subaru 2.0 and 2.5 engines, our newest turbo is the FP 68HTA™ for the Subaru STi/WRX unit which out flows both the E316g and 18g wheels and allows for higher PR operation without increased compressor outlet temperatures like the existing 16g and 18g wheels. Mass flow is increased to a whopping 47lb/min which is several lb/min greater than either the E316g or the 18g wheels are capable of. Rapid spool and large torque numbers are guaranteed by the TD05H turbine section.

These units are constructed from Genuine MHI 16g turbochargers which are reconfigured to 68HTA specs by Forced Performance. It is also recommended to purchase a high flow stainless steel oil supply line to use with this turbocharger. Some models of Subaru use a restricted oil supply line that will not allow adequate oil to the journal bearing style turbocharger. You will receive a non-restricted banjo bolt with your gasket set, however to be certain that you are receiving enough oil at a the turbo, purchase of a high flow SS oil supply line is recommended.

The FP 68HTA™ for the Subaru STi/WRX turbo fits all non fly by wire throttle 2.5 liter motors that are not the Legacy style configuration. Using this turbo on fly by wire Legacy style applications will require custom fitting and additional modifications to the intake system. This is not a direct fit for the 2008 and 2009 lower output 2.5 liter engines that use the Legacy configuration, such as Baja, Forrester, WRX etc.

These turbos come with the inlet and outlet gasket set.

Coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and you always get a flat $9.95 shipping rate when you order online! If you do not see what you want email me and I will get it on the website for you right away - [email protected]
    Last edited by Slowboy; 05-11-2012 at 11:39 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Brian Crower Pro Series Connecting Rod: Made from premium, 4340 steel billet material, Brian Crower connecting rods are available in two distinct styles depending on horsepower, budget and engine application, but both include the exclusive Brian Crower oiling groove in the pin bushing for added oiling.

The bROD Series is intended for moderate boost applications and all motor race applications where peak horsepower is not going to exceed 700 at the flywheel. Utilizes venerable ARP2000 fasteners.

The BC625+ Series rods are designed for high horsepower, high boost and extreme rpm applications where nothing but the best rod will do. Features include ARP's premium Custom Age 625+ bolt rated to 280,000 p.s.i. for ultimate fastening capabilities as well as aluminum-bronze bushings to insure long, reliable service, no matter what the boost, nitrous or RPM.

Coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and you always get a flat $9.95 shipping rate when you order online! If you do not see what you want email me and I will get it on the website for you right away - [email protected]

Megan Racing Coil-overs online!

Megan Racing Spec-RS Series

Megan Racing Street Series

Megan Racing Track Series

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Cobb Tuning 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid

Turbo back exhaust systems!

2008 and up WRX/ STI Downpipes - WHAT A HUGE SELECTION!

Click on the picture link to see them!

Questions will only be answered via email.

[email protected]

SOLD!
    Last edited by Slowboy; 06-18-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Manley EJ20/ EJ25 Connecting Rods

14024-4 H beam *500 HP*
    14024R6-4 (H-Plus) *600-700 HP*
    14416-4 I beam Turbo Tuff *700-1000 HP*
    14416R6-4 (I-Plus) *BIG HP BUILDS*

Manley "H" Beam connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H" Beam and the "other" inexpensive H-Beams on the market. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 for the "H" Beam and 3/8" ARP Custom Age 625+ for the H-Plus.

Manley Pro Series connecting rods are forged from aircraft quality 4340 vacuum degassed material. Each rod is fully machined in the Manley Lakewood, NJ factory to the highest standards. Our signature "Turbo Tuff" design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower applications. Each rod is shot peened after machining and magnafluxed. Bores are round and without taper. Bend and twist is tightly controlled. Cap fasteners are 3/8" APR 2000 cap screws.

**FREE BUILT EJ T SHIRT WITH ALL MANLEY ROD ONLINE PURCHAES THIS WEEK**

79 mm stroke, 2.5l block (factory set up)

Manley pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material. Each design is lightweight yet robust enough to deliver long service life. Offset wrist pin design is utilized for quiet start-ups. Perfect ring groove to skirt squareness is achieved through our unique "one fixturing" manufacturing method that assures maximum horsepower. All pistons come with moly coated skirts. Round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal are included with every kit at no additional charge. 9310 alloy upgraded wrist pins are available.

**FREE BUILT EJ T SHIRT WITH ALL MANLEY PISTON ONLINE PURCHAES THIS WEEK**

Manley WRX/STi race series valves

Manley valves have set the standard for excellence in quality, material and design in the performance world for four decades. Manufactured from proven Race Master materials, Manley valves feature chrome stems, hard tips, fully machined surfaces and swirl polished radii. Many applications are Pro Flow design for maximum air flow. For extreme conditions, XtremeAlloy material comes standard for exhaust valves.

Note: Manley Performance strongly recommends that customers check their valve guide size in order to achieve the proper valve stem to guide clearance. Guides may need to be honed when replacing stock factory valves.

11137-8 and 11139-8 are XtremeAlloy inconel valves

**FREE BUILT EJ T SHIRT WITH ALL MANLEY VALVE ONLINE PURCHAES THIS WEEK**