BUILT EJ - ALL SUBARU THREAD!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUILT EJ - ALL SUBARU THREAD!

Default BUILT EJ - ALL SUBARU THREAD!

Welcome to BUILT Industries - a website that will be in constant development to make the buying experience simple, and easy. BUILT Industries is being designed and BUILT by people who have been in the sport compact industry business for over ten years with combined experience between them of over 35 years. We have listened to our customers and feel we have a good understanding of what they are looking for in a website and a partner in making sure they buy only the parts they need to complete their project right the first time.

BUILT EJ specializes in building highly competitive race blocks and cylinder heads for both street and racing applications. From drag racing, Time Attack, rally cross, and full on stage rally we know the parts and accessories you will need to run a competitive race on almost any budget. Not only will we offer superior engine building service but also the ancillary parts that go along with them from OEM gasket kits, custom brake packages, aftermarket ECU support, and custom hard to find parts.

We also offer a full line of our own branded valvetrain for the WRX/ STI from STD and 1 MM over nitrided valves, Dual springs and Titanium retainers, machined valve locks and valve guides. The products are top quality parts that we have been selling and using ourselves for years at prices that will make everyone happy.

We are direct distributor’s of some of the world’s finest manufactures including Manley Performance, GSC camshafts, ATP Turbo, Wossner pistons and connecting rods, Cosworth, Blouch Turbo, Cometic, Brian Crower, ARP,and ACL just to name a few.

We also offer a wide variety of custom pistons, HD pin upgrades, and even ceramic coating for your pistons, turbine housings, and manifolds.

You need a good place to source OE turbochargers, gasket kits, engine parts, whatever your OE need BUILT Industries will have you covered! OE Turbochargers from only $999.00!

No need to look any further for your AN fittings, we have a PREMIUM QUALITY product at a very affordable price, whether you are looking for BLACK AN fittings or the ever popular BLUE AND RED we will have you covered. Swivel style and pushlock fittings are in stock ready for your next BUILD!

Did you ever wonder where to get new bolt kits so you don't have to assemble your brand new shortblock with used oil pump, water pump, and oil pan bolts? Well, now you know the answer to that question - BUILT EJ is the place!

Bolt on turbos from GT28rs to GT35r and everything in between from the best manufacture's in the business (Blouch, ATP, AMR, and FP), we have you covered.

No matter if you are looking for a complete motor build or just an oil pan bolt kit, we will be here for you.

Manufacturing and machining small billet aluminum fittings like oil line restrictors, banjo bolts and adapters, oil drain flanges, and fuel rail fittings. Do you have a product you would like to bring to market? If you use from 100 - 1,000,000 pieces a year we can likely help you do just that!

You need your parts professionally installed? Are you located in or near Central Florida? If you are, then you are in luck! From basic tune up’s, alignments, and suspension work to full on race engine builds BUILT Industries and Pro-Active Automotive of Central Florida has you covered!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 08:34 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

ATP Turbo - Genuine Garrett GT CHRA's in a killer bolt on configuration!

GT28RS Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location INTERNALLY GATED

$1,595.00 SHIPPED

GT3071R Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location - INTERNALLY GATED

$1,761.95 SHIPPED

GT3076R Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location - INTERNALLY GATED

$1,761.95 SHIPPED

GT35R Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location, INTERNALLY GATED

$1,855.32 SHIPPED

GT3071R Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location - INTERNALLY GATED

$1,761.95 SHIPPED **TIAL 44 MM WG EXTRA**

GT3076R Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location - INTERNALLY GATED

$1,761.95 SHIPPED **TIAL 44 MM WG EXTRA**

GT35R Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, stock location, INTERNALLY GATED

$1,855.32 SHIPPED **TIAL 44 MM WG EXTRA**

GTX - GTX3071R Bolt On Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, Internally Wastegated **BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL**

$2,029.35 SHIPPED

GTX - GTX3076R Bolt On Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, Internally Wastegated **BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL**

$2,029.35 SHIPPED

GTX - GTX35R Bolt On Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, Internally Wastegated **BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL**

$2,121.35 SHIPPED

GTX - GTX3071R Bolt On Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, Externally Gated **BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL**

$2,029.35 SHIPPED

GTX - GTX3076R Bolt On Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, Externally Gated **BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL**

$2,029.35 SHIPPED

GTX - GTX35R Bolt On Turbo Kit for Subaru WRX/STI, Externally Gated **BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL**

$2,121.35 SHIPPED

ATP TIAL 44 MM DUMP TUBE!

$65.00 SHIPPED WITH PURCHASE OF ATP TURBO!

TIAL 44 MM MVS Wastegate!

$375.00 SHIPPED WITH PURCHASE OF ATP TURBO!

FREE T SHIRT WITH ALL ATP TURBO PURCHASES AS WELL!

Coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and you always get a flat $9.95 shipping rate when you order online! If you do not see what you want email me and I will get it on the website for you right away - [email protected]
    Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 08:45 AM.

2.0l WRX pistons for 75 and 79 mm stroke!

Cosworth 75 mm stroke:

Cosworth 79 mm stroke:

Manley 75 mm stroke:

Manley 79 mm stroke:

Wossner 75 or 79 mm stroke:

Coupon code is SPECIALSTAGE for the website - it will give you another 5% off any online order and you always get a flat $9.95 shipping rate when you order online! If you do not see what you want email me and I will get it on the website for you right away - [email protected]
    Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 08:47 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Build your own block (Click on the picture, check it out)! Whether you need a STG I street block or a STG IV sleeved competition ready race block - we have you covered!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-09-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Build your own cylinder heads (Click on the picture, check it out)! Whether you need STG I street cylinder heads or STG III fully worked competition ready cylinder heads - we have you covered!

Build your own rotating assemblies (Click on the picture, check it out)! Whether you are looking for a 400 HP or a 1000 HP rotating assembly - we have you covered!

Custom size or compression ratio pistons are not a problem!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-10-2012 at 09:42 AM.

COSWORTH - ONLINE - 24/7 - FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!

Head gaskets!

Long blocks!

Bearings!

Camshafts!

Connecting rods!

Pistons!

Intercooler kit!

TGV Delete kit!

If you are looking for anything Cosworth I can help with great prices, tech help, advice, and awesome service!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-11-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Hallman and GrimmSpeed MBC's now online at BUILT EJ!

We have been working with Blouch for nearly ten years and can speak of their high quality parts and good service both before and after the sale. If you are in the market for a new turbocharger for your EJ Blouch Turbo and Built EJ is a great place to start. Put my 20 years of turbocharger experience to work for you in helping you pick the right upgrade for your car!

Last edited by Slowboy; 05-11-2012 at 09:19 AM.

Cosworth, King, and ACL bearings only a click away!