Summit Rally Team - Service crew required.

Thread: Summit Rally Team - Service crew required.

100 K left 2

Default Summit Rally Team - Service crew required.

Hello from Australia. for those of you that are not aware , not heard of the Summit Rally team please check out our web site.

www.summitaustralia.com.au -- then follow the rally tab then follow the Facebook tab.

This posting is seeking and requesting from anybody in the USA that wants to help the team SUMMIT RALLY TEAM from Australia at selected events in servicing the cars during race weekends.

We have a full time mechanic travelling with the team and during service he has to look after two cars.

So in the true spirit of rallying any help will be of great assistance.

You do not have to be very mechanically minded as Hayden the team mechanical wizard will direct you on what is required to be done and completed.

This request is for volunteers -- all we can afford is to pay you back with a Summit supporters pack and free beer.

This is a great opportunity to any budding rally driver or person interested in rallying from a small but very professional team - the real prize will be at the end of the rally when we win !!!! Our cars are built to the highest standard so you will see first hand what makes them so special.

We are coming over to win so get involved and become part of the winning team

I will keep a eye out on this forum over the next few days to see who leaves a reply -- become part of the winning team join up

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

From Summit Rally Team -- yes we can drive -

I forget so check out some footage of one of our cars at speed -- listen to the sound and check out the car control from the lead driver Will Orders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrsGq...TwZ5SCWmpbsvM=

We know you have posted your schedule of US events on this forum, but if you put them in this post, you will probably get better responses.
    Last edited by Paul Jaeger; 03-30-2012 at 05:32 AM. Reason: spelling
    Paul Jaeger
    KC8YRY
    PRIMO Stage Crews
    For a good time call PRIMO

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by summitrally View Post
    From Summit Rally Team -- yes we can drive -

I forget so check out some footage of one of our cars at speed -- listen to the sound and check out the car control from the lead driver Will Orders

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrsGq...TwZ5SCWmpbsvM=

Their turns go to 10 !
    Kent Gardam - KD8MRR

this is rally, and it's not supposed to be easy....Eric Burmeister, 2009

In my opinion, rallying could stand a bit less posturing and circus and a bit more backbone....Phil Barnes, aging co-driver

100 K left 2

Sorry forgot to note we are competing in the Oregon Trail , Susquehannock Trail and the New England Forest rally

so anybody out in rally land we need your hands -- we already have two apply so common and join our effort please.

From the Summit rally Team

200 square left

What about crossing the border and entering the Canadian Rocky Mountain Rally.
    We'll have translators at your service to explain Canadjian - Aussie and the other
    way 'round? Should be time between the Yankee events.

100 K left 2

Bobfan --what date are these events -- and what location in other words how far from the nominated events that we are entering

http://rockymountainrally.com/

Recce May 24th, race May 25/26. Very fast roads! 2nd round of the Canadian Rally Championship. I am sure there is a certain turbocharged fwd Lancer that would love to battle with you guys

Portland to Calgary, AB shows a bit over 1200kms one way.
    Adam

Blew up the clutch at PFR, back at it for Big White!

100 K left 2

I am living in the USA (Indiana), and want to get into rally car racing; however I don't know who to get involved with. I would love to have a career centered around rally car racing. Below is link to my resume, perhaps I could be of some assistance to your mechanic this summer?

Colin Sandbach
    School of Industrial Engineering
    [email protected]

https://download.acrocomcontent.com/...7F33BA5A68D2D7

I tried to send you guys a message, but it says you are either not accepting them or something of that nature. Regardless, if you have any rallies near TX then let me know if you need a hand. I might be in CA in the next month or so too