Special Stage Forums banner

Texas Rallies

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  World Rally Team 
#1 ·
Been rainin' an awful lot lately. The red flag has run all over the drive way. Tryin' to schedule my travel. Any update for 2012?

Tks,

SL

;)

#2 ·
We are worried about the long term forcast which is for more drought. It can go from okay to red flag conditions in about 12 hours this time of year because of all the dormant and dead vegitation. So we are planning for next Thanksgiving. Hope to see you even if it is just to share a beer and swap stories.
Richard

#3 ·
Hola Richard,

November sounds like a good time we can bring 2-3 teams if the Rallye de Paris runs then! Also, while in Laredo had a chance to talk to some good folks that want to help for doing a rally in Laredo on their private ranches. We will keep you posted as the plan develops.

greetings from your vikingland

#8 ·
Yeah, but he moved to South Dakota. He was a fisherman in the North Sea. So when it came time to migrate, he stuck an oar over his shoulder and when he got far enough from water that people kept asking what that funny paddle was, he knew he was far enough away from water.

My parents migrated from the cold of Minnesota by doing much the same except with a snow shovel. They tied one to the roof of the car and when they got to where people kept asking what that funny looking scoop was, they knew they were far enough away from snow.

I moved to Texas strictly for work and there are times, especially last summer, when I agree with General Sherman's comment about hell and Texas. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.