Late model Sentra's?

Thread: Late model Sentra's?

Default Late model Sentra's?

Anyone on here or know of anyone running a 2000+ Sentra? I have one as my daily driver am trying to get ideas for a removable light bar/bracket.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

2003 SCCA Rim of the World Pro Rally Dave Coleman / Amar Sehmi Nissan Sentra SE-R on Del Sur 1

2003 SCCA Rim of the World Pro Rally Dave Coleman / Amar Sehmi Nissan Sentra SE-R on Del Sur 2

Not sure if he's still running it, but he may be a guy to get in touch with.

Quote Originally Posted by KDeV View Post
    Anyone on here or know of anyone running a 2000+ Sentra? I have one as my daily driver am trying to get ideas for a removable light bar/bracket.

Thanks
    Jerry Winker
    ComicOzzie Autosport Photography
    www.comicozzie.com

Gone to Group 5 Rear Wheel Drive!!! Car #50

I'll catch you if I can!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Herman...am/49931201369

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

all of the sudden, up was down demonrally_don's Avatar

You might talk to Barrett Dash at http://allwheelsdriven.net/, they had the Sentra in the video above and I think they still do have it as a rental.

demon rally team - powered by fine tuning
    JRM | RalleyTuned | CTS Turbo | Meister Autowerks | Spitfire EFI | JVAB Imports | USRT

ProPicks - predict the Rally America winners and fight for fame and glory.

50 caution yump

Quote Originally Posted by demonrally_don View Post
    You might talk to Barrett Dash at http://allwheelsdriven.net/, they had the Sentra in the video above and I think they still do have it as a rental.
    It was owned by Pete Barnes but was sold to Jason Staats last year before Olympus. I've codriven it twice now, fun car! I will see what I can come up for a picture with the light bar on. For now check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZsLwHoK52o
    Last edited by shiza; 01-27-2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

50 caution yump

Not working, I'll save them and upload to photobucket when I get home.
    Dan Norkus
    shotgun

I've got the car, it's in storage though (not the driveway)

Like Don said I'd try Barrett. He fab'd a new light bar for me earlier this year that bolted up to the existing mounts from the previous owner. If you aren't able to come up with anything let me know and I'll get you pics next time I'm with the car.

This first design sucked. Hard to adjust. Not enough mount points so they bounced really bad. Really hard to install.

This second design worked out really well. One mount on the crash beam. One on each side where the A/C condesor originally mounted. Sat up higher but didn't block the view at all. Easy to adjust. PM me iff you need details... then we can talk and such... Raced a B15 sentra for 5-6 years... If that'll help.

Jon Olschewski

50 caution yump

Dan Norkus
    shotgun

Osmanthus fragrans tea is a kind of precious flower tea made from exquisite tea billet and fresh osmanthus fragrans. The fragrance is rich and lasting, and the tea color is green and bright. Jasmine tea is also called jasmine flakes and belongs to flower tea.
    pbn links