Yokohama Rally Tires Are Now Available.

Thread: Yokohama Rally Tires Are Now Available.

Default Yokohama Rally Tires Are Now Available.

Susquehanna Motorsports is now offering Yokohama Rally tires.

The Advan A035 Gravel Rallye Tire is available in 7 sizes of 13", 14" and 15" and in Soft and Medium compounds.

Yokohama's Advan A036 Tarmac Rallye Tire, for Tarmac or Hard, Flat, Abrasive Gravel Surfaces. Available in 15" Soft compound and in two sizes.

One of our first customers used them in the Rally Mexico and was very pleased.

Go to http://www.rallylights.com/SearchRes...CategoryID=294 for more information.

Regards,
    Dave Sekella
    Susquehanna Motorsports
    610-944-3233
    Purveyors of High Performance Vehicular Lighting and Competition Accessories to Auto Enthusiasts and the Rally Racing Community.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 oversquare right

thanks, i just added you to the master list of rally tires i'm trying to compile. :https://www.specialstage.com/forums/s...ntry-of-origin

would you happen to know what country these are made in ?
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Is the 13" available in medium compound?

How long will the soft last in rwd configuration, in say, 80 plus degree summer temps?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

The 13" tires are only available in soft compound 165/65R13 77Q.

The second question is has too many variables for a finite answer. Soft compound tires are intended for loose gravel and sand. As the surface gets firmer, the life of the tires gets shorter.

You can see the complete list of sizes and compounds at:
    http://www.rallylights.com/detail.aspx?ID=5076

Regards,
    Dave Sekella
    Susquehanna Motorsports
    610-944-3233
    Purveyors of High Performance Vehicular Lighting and Competition Accessories to Auto Enthusiasts and the Rally Racing Community.

Yokohama is a Japanese company, but that doesn't mean these particular tires are made there. I am checking for an answer.

Regards,
    Dave Sekella
    Susquehanna Motorsports
    610-944-3233

Confirming that Yokohama tires are in fact made in Japan.

This accounts, to some degree, for the higher price compared to the Hankook, which were made in South Korea.

Regards,
    Dave Sekella
    Susquehanna Motorsports
    610-944-3233

100 oversquare right

thanks
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

I think this is the best vehicle that I have ever used