New from Calgary

Thread: New from Calgary

Default New from Calgary

Hey everyone!
    I have been reading this forum for some time now and thought it time to register and get involved in rally!

My name is Peter Nazarewycz, I'm 25 years old, and I just recently started getting the itch to participate in rally. My first experience with rally was when I was 12 when visiting my family in Poland, my cousins borrowed our camcorder and came back with a video of them racing the car that they had built. At the time I didn't know what I was looking at, but I always new it was the coolest thing I had seen!

I hope to Volunteer at the upcoming Kananaskis Rally, and eventually build or buy a car and start to get into racing! I have the idea of a civic rally car in my head, and I can see a few people on this forum are racing civics as well.

Anyways, Thanks for reading this and I hope to get much more involved in this forum over the years!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

hey Peter, I'll be codriving a Civic at Kananaskis, feel free to come by and say 'hi' and thanks for coming out and volunteering!
    Jennifer D
    last ditch racing / rally4life / team eis munky
    'not everyone who wanders is lost'

Hey thanks for writing on my post! I saw you and the civic but didn't have a chance to introduce myself. I gave you your start time for stage 4 but got pulled away to quickly haha. Inwas the guy wearing mostly all black with a green hoody up on my head and you probably thought my pants were to tight haha.

Anyways hope to see you some other time maybe at the cochrane rally. Good luck with co driving and hope you had a blast

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Dramamine is for DramaQueens Morison's Avatar

Next and last event of the season in the west is Big White in BC in December. I'm sure they are looking for volunteers for that event too!
    Keith Morison
    Morison Communications