Special Stage Forums banner

Rally Club DFW

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  bcorn 
#1 ·
I and many other orgainizers get the question "Is there a rally club around here?" enough that I think it is time to form one. May be we can attrack more people to both help with the work and to compete. Meeting place will be AWD Tuning in Flower Mound. Time to be determined so chime in with what day and time will work for you. Feel free to e-mail me at r-jmiller1 at juno dot com

Also please repost this on other forums you frequent. I have NASIOC covered.
Richard

#2 ·
Why not just turn Armadillo Logistics into a club and gain some help for the Paris rallies. By the way, will there be a rally this Thanksgiving weekend. Am sure others along with me are wondering the same thing so we can make plans. Did check the RA website and don't see it on the schedule.

Thanks,

#3 ·
Because ARL is not incorporated at a club but rather as a non-profit, non-charity, civic organization. And the probability is extremely high there will not be a Roxton Rallye de Paris on Thanksgiving weekend this year as that is not a good weekend for the event out in the county.

#8 ·
Well, RallyCross turns out to be the preferred activity at this time. Although there is a bit of a dislike for the SCCA buracracy :) it was decided to concentrate on SCCA RallyCross, mostly finding a site. Instead of forming a new club, it was decided to start a facebook page called NorthTexasRallyCross.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.