Special Stage Forums banner

Hello From PA/NY

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RSTi 
#1 ·
Hey everyone ive been browsing these fourms for almost a year now but just recently joined. I am originally from Central NY but I currently am down in Blairsville PA attending Wyotech, pursuing my passion for cars. I already have a degree in Web Design but decided it really wasnt what i wanted to do for the rest of my life.

Been 100% hooked on rally since i attended STPR in 2010, which was a fun experience. In Feb. 2011 i bought my 95 Impreza L with intentions of swapping the motor after getting some seat time in rallycross. Only run three events so far thanks to moving down here for school and there being no rally-x events in the area. One of those events was the CNY Rally Experience held during STPR this year on the Subaru Super Special Stage, which was a lot of fun. I still plan to swap the motor though next year when i have time.

Some pics for fun:

See less See more
#2 ·
Justin --

You have to be RSTi from Dirty Impreza, right? I remember "chatting" with a guy from NY who was going to be attending Wytoech/Blairsville. At DI, my moniker is STPR-Radio. Welcome to SS -- and good luck at Wyotech!

#3 ·
haha yea thats me. actually i have been perusing this site longer than DI, as i found a link to DI somewhere on here, just havent joined till recently. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.