Special Stage Forums banner

CRS Banquet Thread!

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dmoser 
#1 ·
Ok a little early .. last year the banquet was in January

does anyone have a guess-ti-mate of when the banquet will be? some of my crew wants to attend, but they are trying to make sure they can get the day(s) off if need be.. last year i seem to think it was like the 3rd Saturday of January...

Is January definitely the month it will happen this year? :confused:

any info is very helpful. thank you

any rumors? etc?

like a free shot for anyone who drives down in their rally car? :eek:
hehehe

#5 ·
BAnquet

Official announcement coming out by email shortly, but what the heck, the penalty for jumping the gun isn't all that bad.

Banquet will be January 22 at Maggie's Pub in Santa Fe Springs. We encourage your bringing crew, friends, volunteers, and prospective members of the CRS family.

More details to follow!

Dick

#7 ·
Well, the RallySchool is in Ridgecrest, where the facilities are.

The Banquet is traditionally in the greater L.A. area because that's sort of a convenient central location and there're lots of airport options for cheap flights.

They're about three and half hours apart.

I certainly sympathize with you on the having-to-trek-from-NorCal-to-SoCal-multiple-times-in-two-months thing (especially when you throw in the BoG meeting and the SWC Banquet), but I don't think combining the CRS RallySchool and the CRS Banquet would work.

#8 ·
Unfortunately, Hoche is right, especially when you take into account that the rally school is really a 2-day event, with the school on one day and a rallycross the second.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.