G-Force SFI Certified 5 Point Race Harness $69.99 While Supplies Last!

Thread: G-Force SFI Certified 5 Point Race Harness $69.99 While Supplies Last!

Thumbs up G-Force SFI Certified 5 Point Race Harness $69.99 While Supplies Last!

These are great belts. I really like the Latch and Link belt and used them in my stage rally Impreza as Driver. I used them for many events. I won my class many times using these belts. For $69.99 they are a great value and I just plan to replace them every other year.

Data has been shown that seat belt webbing degrades over time and exposure to atmosphere, sunlight, ect.. The experts say that for maximum safety, it's important to have fresh race harness webbing.

It's the same excellent webbing on all G-Force belts by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by safedrives.com
    These G-FORCE Racing Gear harnesses sets feature double-adjustable ends, quality hardware and are SFI-rated. Harness set comes with bolt ends.

Adjustment Lengths:
    Lap - 38" to 67"
    Shoulder - 17" to 50"
    Sub-Strap - 7" to 25"

With stage rally it is especially important that we are diligent with our safety practices. All of our gear must be as safe as possible, mounted in the most ideal manner possible. With harnesses you want to keep the webbing short and the routing of webbing should be ideal for that occupant, not just meet the specified range of the rules or directions from SFI or the harness manufacturer. The only safety we have in rally cars is what we take with us. Make your safety system perfect for you and your co-driver. Give me a call if you have any questions. M-F 8am to 5:30 PM Pacific.

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Bump for safety!

These are selling out at this price! Hurry!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Going up for safety!

Go!!!

Please call or email me for the latest availability.

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free