Any locals going to the X Games?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any locals going to the X Games?

Global Village Idiot Nick the Brit's Avatar
    North Hollywood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Galaxy!

Default Any locals going to the X Games?

I'm planning on grabbing a ticket (probably west side of the stadium if I can - that way I should be in the shade the later it gets).

Should be there about 11.30-12noon since it sounds like that when the elimination heats start.
    Nick Taylor.
    www.365rally.com

Big Thanks to:
    www.streetwiseparts.com ,Rancho Santa Margarita,CA
    RJ Olchawa Machine Shop Services,Ontario,CA

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

we'll be there in a huge (80+ peeps) dirty impreza group. join us!

North Hollywood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Galaxy!

I'll look out for you.
    Nick Taylor.
    www.365rally.com

Big Thanks to:

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Pat and I will be there in section 22 Row 41 with some friends....not getting there until 12noon...they said to get there early since they anticipate about 70,000 people.
    Denise McMahon

N43 37.126' W-115 15.273' Eddie Fiorelli's Avatar

Erik, Amy, Diane, and I (along with Frank our houseguest for the summer) will be there. Erik has the tickets though so I don't know the seats.

See you all there!!!
    It was fun while it lasted. Old podcasts and interviews up at: Stage Notes Radio: Rally Podcast

into right 2 tightens

This page seems to indicate that the LA Coliseum stadium gates only open at 3 p.m.:
    http://espn.go.com/action/xgames/sum...s-16-ticketing

See the 'Los Angeles Coliseum' and 'Stadium hours' sections. Can't vouch for whether that info is correct or not, but the posted info could be correct if the 'Rally Car Racing' Elims & Finals only start at 4 p.m. Qualifying, which supposedly happens earlier in the day, may not be open to the general public. Anyone know for sure when the gates open to the general public?

Quote Originally Posted by Audi UrQ View Post
    This page seems to indicate that the LA Coliseum stadium gates only open at 3 p.m.:
    http://espn.go.com/action/xgames/sum...s-16-ticketing

See the 'Los Angeles Coliseum' and 'Stadium hours' sections. Can't vouch for whether that info is correct or not, but the posted info could be correct if the 'Rally Car Racing' Elims & Finals only start at 4 p.m. Qualifying, which supposedly happens earlier in the day, may not be open to the general public. Anyone know for sure when the gates open to the general public?
    Hmm, very interesting.
    I am going to be downtown tomorrow so I will try to get official info unless someone else can confirm the times.
    Nick Taylor.
    www.365rally.com

Big Thanks to:

Los Angeles Coliseum:
    X Games competition events at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum require a ticket for entry. Event tickets will cost $16 with admission into the stadium starting at 3 p.m. (service charges may apply). Re-entry is not allowed. LA Coliseum events consist of the following: Moto X Freestyle, Super X Men's, Women's and Adaptive, Adaptive, Super X, Skateboard Big Air, Rally Car Racing, SuperRally, BMX Freestyle Big Air, and Skateboard Big Air Rail Jam.

Stadium hours
    The venue hours are the times the stadium gates open to the public
    Thursday, July 29, Stadium gates open at 3 PM
    Saturday, July 31, Stadium gates open at 3 PM

Yes they are not open to the public beforehand...but there are few of us that can get in earlier but I do not want to be in the sun that long so we are skipping the practices and coming later... BUT the gates do not open until 3pm....
    Denise McMahon

I'll be with the DI crew.......gonna be fun! Racing and BEER!! hey, just like NASCAR! LOL

Should be sick watchin this with 70+ other DI members!!!