Co-drivers one and all,
Please join us for our thirteenth free co-driver conference call.
Date: Wednesday Feb 17th
Time: 6 p.m. Pacific / 7 p.m. Mountain / 8 p.m. Central / 9 p.m. Eastern
Dial in: (218) 339-4600
Please bring up topics specific to the co-driver (e.g. rules, differences in procedure, challenges, driver feedback, event feedback, general thoughts).
1. Past events debrief:
- Rally New York (Winter) (Jan 23-24)
- Sno*drift (Jan 29-30)
- Rallye Perce-Neige Maniwaki (Feb 5-7)
- Sandblast Rally (Feb 6)
2. Upcoming events:
- 100 Acre Wood (Tres Wil/100 Acre Wood/2009 RRC) (Feb 26-27)
- Corona Rally México (Mar 4-7)
- Doo Wop Rallies (Mar 6-7)
- Cochrane Winter Rally (Mar 7)
3. Novice co-driver Q&A session. Passive listeners welcome, however novice co-drivers are actively encouraged to participate and ask questions. Please feel free to ask any questions you want, even if they seem basic
4. How to more accurately judge distances (see https://specialstage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39629 for the original questions, and some suggestions)
5. Date for next conference call (tentative Wed March 10th)
Topics we don't discuss due to time limits will be carried forward & added to next conference call's list of agenda items.
Additional co-driver related agenda items welcome. PM me or post in this thread and I'll update the proposed agenda.
Request: Please be considerate i.e. NO calls from noisy places e.g. bars, sports venues etc. as it ruins the call quality for everyone else.
If you can't make it, you can always read the meeting minutes when posted after the call. And if you have questions, feel free to submit them ahead of time, and you can read the responses in the meeting minutes too. Also, please switch fax machines on shared / party lines off.
Please help spread the word. You may learn something here. You may be able to help others learn something here. Whether you already are, or plan to be a co-driver, there's a good chance a great deal of collective wisdom (well, at least, of the rally co-driver variety) can be found here.
P.S. I am unable to participate in the call as I am doing consulting work at the moment until 7 p.m. PST, but will start participating again as soon as my contract ends.