Co-drivers one and all,
Please join us for our twelfth free co-driver conference call.
Date: Wednesday Jan 13th
Time: 6 p.m. Pacific / 7 p.m. Mountain / 8 p.m. Central / 9 p.m. Eastern
Dial in: (218) 339-4600
Please bring up topics specific to the co-driver (e.g. rules, differences in procedure, challenges, driver feedback, event feedback, general thoughts).
1. Past events debrief:
- Seed 9 Rally (Dec 5)
- Big White Winter Rally (Dec 5)
2. Upcoming events:
- Rally New York (Winter) (Jan 23-24)
- Sno*drift (Jan 29-30)
3. Novice co-driver Q&A session. Passive listeners welcome, however novice co-drivers are actively encouraged to participate and ask questions. Please feel free to ask any questions you want, even if they seem basic
4. New R-A, NASA, CARS rally rule changes for 2010?
5. 2010 rally plans and goals
6. Date for next conference call (tentative Wed Feb 3rd)
Topics we don't discuss due to time limits will be carried forward & added to next conference call's list of agenda items.
Additional co-driver related agenda items welcome. PM me or post in this thread and I'll update the proposed agenda.
Request: Please be considerate i.e. NO calls from noisy places e.g. bars, sports venues etc. as it ruins the call quality for everyone else.
If you can't make it, you can always read the meeting minutes when posted after the call. And if you have questions, feel free to submit them ahead of time, and you can read the responses in the meeting minutes too. Also, please switch fax machines on shared / party lines off.
Please help spread the word. You may learn something here. You may be able to help others learn something here. Whether you already are, or plan to be a co-driver, there's a good chance a great deal of collective wisdom (well, at least, of the rally co-driver variety) can be found here.
P.S. I am unable to participate in the call as I am doing consulting work at the moment until 7 p.m. PST, but will start participating again as soon as my contract ends.