Special Stage Forums banner
12K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  EastSideTurku 
#1 ·
mikko leads by 1 point coming into this race.

we will be watching wrc gb on wednesday night. we are probably going to watch it at the squire (a bar on colfax). probable start time of 7.

grant will have more details later.

#2 ·
Yeah. Have to go recce the Squire (at Colfax and Williams) and make sure the TV and audio can be hooked up sufficiently. It's a fun bar with cheap drinks, foos ball, pool, and shuffle board in a cool atmosphere with only a few bums hanging out.
Back up plan is our house.

#17 ·
Okay, so since we'll probably not get many people coming out tonight, we're doing this at our house instead of the Squire. Plus then we won't have any surprise technical difficulties since neither Mark or I have had a chance to get over there.

So, our house at 7-7:30!

#30 ·
It was a pretty good event. The roads at GB this year were wet and slippy and there was some amazing driving going on! The roads in Denver were snowy and slippy and thus only Steve had the committment to actually come over. :) It was fun out there though for sure. Days like these make me wish I had the Starlet running with some 155 snow tires, or that I had a base Impreza with snows. So much fun to drive in, especially late at night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.