Ga rally - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ga rally

Quote Originally Posted by EricW View Post
    Wow - odd choice. I would pin Sandblast as a must-do event. If you're really excited about tarmac, hit up TN.

I'm going to do FL this year as well just because I already paid up.
    I do not have a clue of your personal situation but I tend to agree with Eric

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Well, the issue is more technical than that. I have more of a road racing car than rally car and going to get this car smogged (as required for my county) and registered/insured for the road legality is not something I would endeavor to do! However, the FL event is on all private land and does not require road insurance, so I choose that one... I know the others might be more fun, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment because of the car.

Quote Originally Posted by rallyser View Post
    Well, the issue is more technical than that. I have more of a road racing car than rally car and going to get this car smogged (as required for my county) and registered/insured for the road legality is not something I would endeavor to do! However, the FL event is on all private land and does not require road insurance, so I choose that one... I know the others might be more fun, but I'm kind of stuck at the moment because of the car.
    I'd Move, when I bilt my Cobra a lot of guys were having the same problem and it was often the only answer

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Could you get it registered/insured a few days before Sandblast, forget the smog exam, and turn in the plates a few days after the event? Works here in NY.

Four tree two remember Andrew wvonkessler's Avatar

Or you might want to find a rally bud in a more rural county in GA that does not have smog or inspection requirements and maybe use his address to register your vehicle.

Wilson in Walker County, GA
    "Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?"