K1 Race wear

Thread: K1 Race wear

Default K1 Race wear

I need to get FIA approved race balaclava, shoes etc . I have the helmet and can borrow a suit but shoes and underwear I need to buy. As I plan to do maybe 2 rallies cost is an issue. I see stuff on Ebay under K1 race wear. Anyone used this brand?
    Cheers,

Chris

Rally Mini Cooper JCW #37: Sponsors EBC brakes,Muflas Sicar,Fortech CR, G oil CR, Minigearboxes UK

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Kevin Welker

Chris, this is the brand from the K1 indoor kart tracks here on the west coast, partly owned by Boris Said. They have some of the gear hanging at the tracks and they seem to be about the same quality as the G-Force brand stuff I have used/seen. Not bad for the price, will probably suit your needs but isn't very flashy, won't impress your Euro competition.
    Twitter: KWelkerRally
    Open Light
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/xmansti...7603986610731/
    "You hate your car. It is meant to be destroyed and repaired. It is merely a machine that is keeping you from attaining your true top speed. Press on the skinny pedal. Turn every once in a while. Fasten your belts securely. Drive it in anger." - Don Burress - Demon Rally Team

Kevin,

Yeah it does not look flashy based on the Ebay photos! but for a few events I can live with it...hahaha

Thanks for letting me know.
    Cheers,

Chris

Rally Mini Cooper JCW #37: Sponsors EBC brakes,Muflas Sicar,Fortech CR, G oil CR, Minigearboxes UK

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I went with Sparco in the end as the racewear has to be FIA approved. Well it was a nice papa's day gift!!!
    Cheers,

Chris