More Rally NY 09 Pictures!

Thread: More Rally NY 09 Pictures!

Default More Rally NY 09 Pictures!

Hey guys, my name is Emil Rhodin, met some of you this weekend. I was the guy running around in the blue audi S4. This was my first rally event I have ever been to, and it was awesome! I took about 1000 photographs over the weekend, here is a link to my gallery of my best shots from just the stages on Saturday, I'll be uploading the Friday images later on. I have shots of every driver at most of the stages, so If you cant find something you are looking for, give me a PM. If any of the drivers/teams would like to have some of these images touched up, in high-resolution just ask!

Again, great meeting you guys and I will definetly try to make it to more of these events, it's a blast!

edit: Pulled my online gallery until i can watermark all my images, so here is just a sample of some of the shots I took.

Last edited by Emil Rhodin; 04-07-2009 at 11:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

250 jump 100 jump L4

Great pictures. Looks like they are all from day 2. My driver and I were out for most of day 2's stages so probably no pictures of us. ( #33). I saw you in and out of the blue s4. I recognize you from vwvortex. You used to have a MkIV right? Once again great pics.

I do have quite a few pictures of you, #33. All my friday images are on my old computer, which conveniently crashed sunday night. I'm working on pulling the hard drive out and retrieving my files. Im not usually on the vortex, and no i didnt have an mk4 lol, you might be thinking of the filmer that was with me (J-tec). I'm on audizine.com regularly under S4evr. I will let you know once i get the friday images back, they came out much better than my saturday images. The snow on saturday really made the image quality a bit lower.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

250 jump 100 jump L4

Yea your right. J-tec. Now I remember. Cant wait to see the pics :thumbup:

100 K right 4

Nice pictures, got anything of the EvoX, car 23?

Quote Originally Posted by AdirondackEvo View Post
    Nice pictures, got anything of the EvoX, car 23?
    I sure do, was that your car? i got a couple nice ones when you spun out on steve bogart

100 K right 4

Yeah I'm a member of that team, spin out pics will be good to pick on our driver with. I'll make a collage of the spin for him LOL.

Just got my new computer up and running, so I got back all my friday photos :-)