Special Stage Forums banner

Colorado Rally Cup 2009 Season Kick Off

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  KevinG5Hahn 
#1 · (Edited)
The tech inspection and display of cars will be at the facilities of our wonderful presenting sponsor, Subaru/Flatirons Performance/Flatirons Subaru.

The function will be on Saturday, March 7, and go from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm and will be held at the Flatirons Auto Center. We ask that teams try to be present by 10:30 (and expect to be there until 3:00 pm) so that we can work out parking and have some time to get cars situated for the day.

The address at the auto center is:
Flatirons Auto Center
2555 30th Street
Boulder, CO 80302

Based on my personal preferences and experiences from when I lived in Boulder, the best way to get to the auto center, including being able to turn into the parking lot, is as follows.
Take 36 into Boulder. This becomes 28th.
Take 28th past the campus, past the Target shopping center, all the way to Valmont.
At Valmont turn right (east). Take Valmont "2" blocks east to 30th.
At 30th turn right (south) and take that just a short ways to the Auto Center which will be on your right (it is where they sell most of their used cars, it is also on the other side just south of the Tire Source, which is easy to spot).

There should be ample parking (if people are sensible) behind the auto center.

If you choose to head north on 30th to the auto center be prepared to turn across traffic without a light or a left turn lane (some times it takes a while to get a gap).

We are working out food options, possibly on site, at this time. Otherwise, if people have other questions let me know!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.