SALE! Free Shipping on the Super Race Roll Cage Kit for 1993 to 2011 Impreza! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SALE! Free Shipping on the Super Race Roll Cage Kit for 1993 to 2011 Impreza!

Quote Originally Posted by bmxpunk View Post
    Have any updated pictures of one fitted in a car?

More at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...4.295015366008

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Go Rally!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Safety at a great price!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

100 K left 2

Quote Originally Posted by Safe Drives View Post
    Available Now for all 1993 to 2009 Subaru Imprezas; sedan, wagon and coupe are all ok!

This is a complete Weld In Roll Cage Kit that if installed properly*, will pass scrutineering / tech at any race track or rally race event in North America.

Kit includes:

All tubes are made from 1.75" OD x 0.120" thick DOM seamless steel.

All tubes are pre-bent to fit very close to the body shell. Your vehicles interior will need to be modified or removed. This kit IS designed to clear the stock front seats.

All tubes and gussets in the main hoop will come pre-welded exactly as seen in the images.

Both rear down tubes come pre fitted so that the main hoop can easily be installed.

All other tubes will come with at least one end of the tube pre-notched. As with any Weld In Roll Cage, final fitting and welding is required.

All Mounting Plates are included. These Mounting Plates are high quality, pre-fabricated units.

All pictured Taco Style Gussets are also included in this kit. Also, 4 additional Taco Gussets are included that are not pictured. These additional 4 Taco Gussets are for use on the door "X" braces.

$1449 + Shipping** LINK

Cage Images courtesy of Jim_Rippy. Thanks!

Gussets for doorbar X is included but not shown in this image.

Below images courtesy of Autopower.

Again, Taco Gussets for the door "x" braces are included.

Included mounting plates.

Watch this space for more info!

Best regards,

Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    503-543-8238 Direct!

* Additional tubes or gussets may be required, please check your rule book.
    **Free shipping does not apply to the Roll Cage. Estimated cage shipping cost to North America is $100 to $179 to be paid at the time of delivery to the truck driver. All you pay safedrives.com for today is the $2299.
    That's quite cool i mean it is best deal i had ever seen i mean there lot of stuffs you are giving with it . i am quite interested in it , do you accept paypal ? and yes does it have a pillar support ? Main hoop and belt bars and roof bars ?

Quote Originally Posted by krialsharma View Post
    That's quite cool i mean it is best deal i had ever seen i mean there lot of stuffs you are giving with it . i am quite interested in it , do you accept paypal ? and yes does it have a pillar support ? Main hoop and belt bars and roof bars ?
    Hi and thanks for kind comments. We do not take Paypal but, we do take all major credit cards. Yes, this kit includes A Pillar support brace (now with a bend for steering wheel clearance), Main Hoop, Belt Bars and Roof Bars. The cage is a super great value in my opinion.

Give me a call if want to order 877-739-1713 or you can order online and put your car year in the Additional Comments section when entering your order information. Thanks again.

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

SALE! FREE SHIPPING NOW!!!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Time to build that Subie, eh?

Best regards,
    Charles Buren