Rally Car in a Box - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Rally Car in a Box

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Safe Drives View Post
    Bump for the '93+ Impreza kits being available now. =-)
    I gotta say, after having just built an Impreza cage mighty like that one, that price is pretty good. Raw materials, 1.75" .095 DOM, cost me about half of what the cage kit is, and I still had to bend/fit it all in addition. If I had to do it again, I would consider this cage, despite the fact I have cage "skills." For anyone building their own car this seems to be a good place to spend an extra 700-1000 bucks over buying/bending it yourself.
    Last edited by Abington Rally; 07-22-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: wrong size DOM
    Dan
    "This ain't asphalt, son, this is dirt, you don't have three-wheel brakes, so you got to pitch it hard, break it loose and then just drive it with the throttle. Give it too much, you'll be outta the dirt and into the tulips; I'll put it simple, if you goin' hard enough left, you'll find yourself turnin' right. -Doc Hudson

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Head first, balls deep! WorldHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Redmond, Or
    Posts
    706

    Default

    is this gonna be just a *sale* only price, or will you continue to offer this in the future?
    -Jace T.-
    Oregon Rally Group numbskull
    Freelance motorsports illustrator www.jacetuttle.com

  4. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan McGinn View Post
    I gotta say, after having just built an Impreza cage mighty like that one, that price is pretty good. Raw materials, 1.75" .095 DOM, cost me about half of what the cage kit is, and I still had to bend/fit it all in addition. If I had to do it again, I would consider this cage, despite the fact I have cage "skills." For anyone building their own car this seems to be a good place to spend an extra 700-1000 bucks over buying/bending it yourself.
    Thanks for your comments Dan.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldHazard View Post
    is this gonna be just a *sale* only price, or will you continue to offer this in the future?
    I'm quite sure that we will offer something like this package from now until the end of time. Will this price be available forever, no.


    Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Slid'n around 'n havin a ball randyzimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Buffalo, NY, USA.
    Posts
    2,953

    Default

    This really sounds like a great idea.
    I wonder if it'd be even better with a pair of fire extinguishers (and those metal brackets) a first aid kit, triangles and a tow rope?

  7. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randyzimmer View Post
    This really sounds like a great idea.
    I wonder if it'd be even better with a pair of fire extinguishers (and those metal brackets) a first aid kit, triangles and a tow rope?
    Randy,

    Thanks for the feedback! We should probably add your book too eh? (I'm serious about the book!)


    To All,

    I did mention in the original post that you can mix and match items to make your own rally car in box package deal.

    Overall it's a great roll cage and an amazing package deal that is now available for 08+ Impreza as well as all of the other Imprezas (wagon too ). If you and I need to work out payments on products or extend discounts over a period time then fine, call me and we will work it out. I have been a budget rally driver for 7+ years now. I want to help you get on and stay on the stages! Please give me a call for your safety products or questions. This is what I do for a living. Thank you!
    Last edited by Safe Drives; 10-21-2009 at 01:37 PM.


    Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

  8. #16

    Default

    Bumping it up!

  9. #17

    Default

    with this kit and events like the Nemadji trail rallies in MN rallying just got a little more affordable.

  10. #18

    Default

    could you do this kit for a 96 vw golf?

  11. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trx250x7 View Post
    could you do this kit for a 96 vw golf?
    Hi,

    Thank you for your post.

    We can do this for the Golf. The only thing we do not have available is the Super Race Roll Cage Kit, that is currently only for Imprezas. We do have cage kits for the Golf but they have not been designed for rally specifically and are not ideal, in my opinion. However, a package deal with good discount will be made for seats, belts, padding and what ever else your team may need. Let me know how to help and I will do my best.


    Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

  12. #20

    Default

    Safety Bump.


    Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •