2009 Tbird sups posted - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2009 Tbird sups posted

Eis Munky Rally Team rallyfan33's Avatar

2 Eis Munky cars are CP-ing this year (me & Jenn), so they can't lose! (wink wink).

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Brian, hopefully we end up on the same regularities so we can have some fun pretending to be competitors. i just saw who the other Eis Munkys will be - a ringer team this year for sure! Glad to see Tony is joining the crew.

hey Stephen, don't give the newbies in their fancy Subarus too much advice on how to stay on the road - watching them bounce off of or into the snowbanks should be pretty entertaining for the CPs....
    Jennifer D
    last ditch racing / rally4life / team eis munky
    'not everyone who wanders is lost'

100 K right 2

Quote Originally Posted by leftHanddrive View Post
    Brian, hopefully we end up on the same regularities so we can have some fun pretending to be competitors. i just saw who the other Eis Munkys will be - a ringer team this year for sure! Glad to see Tony is joining the crew.

hey Stephen, don't give the newbies in their fancy Subarus too much advice on how to stay on the road - watching them bounce off of or into the snowbanks should be pretty entertaining for the CPs....
    Something tells me that no matter how much I tell them to stay on the road, actually staying on the road is another matter altogether.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Something tells me that no matter how much I tell them to stay on the road, actually staying on the road is another matter altogether.
    indeed - something we both know from first hand experience! darn stock snowbank magnets in the wrx wagons...
    Jennifer D
    last ditch racing / rally4life / team eis munky
    'not everyone who wanders is lost'

Eis Munky Rally Team rallyfan33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leftHanddrive View Post
    indeed - something we both know from first hand experience! darn stock snowbank magnets in the wrx wagons...
    I wish there were snowbanks for my 2 offs with Doug! You got off easy!

BTW, the studded tires I have on the Civic for this weekend once adorned the above car (and yes we off'd that year too- TBird 05- just not quite as bad as the final nail in the coffin shown here)... wish me luck now that I am safely behind the wheel!
    Last edited by rallyfan33; 02-02-2009 at 10:07 PM.

Not Ron Barker's Son!!! RBarker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Wallace View Post
    I am bringing along a spare CP worker. Let me know if there are any CP drivers in need of a 2nd person.
    Leave it to Glenn to bring a spare person along, just incase the other one fails???
    What and where do you strap them to in the car?