2009 Colorado Rally Cup plans... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2009 Colorado Rally Cup plans...

eating dust taking photos KevinG5Hahn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JC_595 View Post
    I hope to have the Cossie Eight ready for this years CRC. Although I dispise rallycrosses in general, I hope to make it to as many events as I can. There may however be schedule conflicts with national rallies in our two car Subaru STI Open/SP Rally Art deal that may arise...

Right now only STPR and maybe Oregon/Ojibwe will be of potential concern (we haven't finalized the schedule but our planning schedule had some potential conflicts with these events, although, only STPR if I remember right really conflicted).

We are trying to avoid conflicts, however, STPR and NEFR are low on the priority scale for avoiding, seeing as those are two of the furthest events of the year.
    Kevin Hahn
    KevinHahnPhotography.com
    "altitude just means not lifting..."

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

stay less flat...

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG5Hahn View Post
    Right now only STPR and maybe Oregon/Ojibwe will be of potential concern (we haven't finalized the schedule but our planning schedule had some potential conflicts with these events, although, only STPR if I remember right really conflicted).

We are trying to avoid conflicts, however, STPR and NEFR are low on the priority scale for avoiding, seeing as those are two of the furthest events of the year.
    when do you think the schedule will be announced?

is the CRC website going to be resurrected at that point?

thanks,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by sleonard View Post
    when do you think the schedule will be announced?

is the CRC website going to be resurrected at that point?

thanks,
    Scott

We are waiting to see what happens with the CHCA schedule, although, we might release a schedule soon with some tentative dates on it for planning.

As for the website, I hadn't realized that it was totally down. I will look into why it is down and what our options are for getting it up and running, possibly with a complete revision...
    Kevin Hahn
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Kevin, I still have the website redesign that I did if you guy decide to go down that road. It's not complete yet, but I never heard back, so I didn't proceed.

Domain name registration expired. Will be back up next week. Damn month long vacation.

Anyone is welcome to volunteer to replace me. I'm one busy mother er with grad school and work and just did it in my spare time.
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215

Quote Originally Posted by akneipp View Post
    Kevin, I still have the website redesign that I did if you guy decide to go down that road. It's not complete yet, but I never heard back, so I didn't proceed.
    I sent you an e-mail back but it was probably one of the times I was out of town (thunderbird and my server don't seem to get along on certain on the road wifi networks).

Basically, you have as much access through that account as I have (as far as I can tell). If there is something more I'm not sure what it would be or how to get it to you.

I will talk with Brian and Steve and we will figure out the next steps for the website here this coming week.
    Kevin Hahn
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

So the domain is renewed for the next three years as of 5 minutes ago. As far as the site goes, just let me know. Setting up ftp accounts for it is a snap. Regardless I'll try to update it with some new 09 info once I get a chance. I had over 75 work emails this morning so it's going to take a while, plus I start school again either today or tomorrow. I think I've decided to try to travel more this year than I did last year so am probably going to do most of the CRC events instead of Max Attack, though we'll see how that might change in the next few months. That and focus on my thesis so I can graduate in May.
    Grant Hughes - 1985 Merkur XR$TI Group 5
    rally.build
    885 Parfet St Ste C
    Denver, CO 80215