We are waiting to see what the CHCA schedule will be as well as the RallyCross schedule (and Gorman Ridge/other Western USRC events) before we make a commitment to the schedule.
Ideally, we would like to do: 1) RallyCross, 2) Co1/2 rallies, Rally Colorado, and 3) Hill Climbs.
If there are not three preferable hill climbs, we will consider an additional RallyCross, if problem arise with either of the CO1/2 rallies, we will consider an additional RallyCross (although we would like to keep those to two or less).
There are still some things to finalize but the goals is 7 competitive events with two or three non-competitive events. Right now we are just waiting to finalize a date in late February to have a season launch function/tech inspection.