RallyX/AutoX/Street suspension - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RallyX/AutoX/Street suspension

It is Flat on the Floor!! Davenport576's Avatar

DexterVW

All the feed back that I have received from folks that use the Hot Bits Rally sets for both daily and fun, have been excellent.

I have subies, VW's, and Evo's that use them for both street and rally cross. None of them have mentioned any thing about wishy washy feel on tarmac. Of course we are all different. The Single adjustable rally set that I have on my daily driver, 97 Golf, feels quite good. I keep the adjustment toward the soft side, about 12 clicks from full soft. Living on a gravel road with some twisty bits here and there, I do know how they compare to bth gravel and tarmac.

If there is any thing specific that you would like to know about the product, please let me know. I have used Bilstein and DMS.

Give me a call if you like. I am more than happy to answer questions. There is never a charge for questions!

Doug Davenport
    www.davenportracingusa.com
    seven six 3 three 89 two two 4 two

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for all the input... my quest was answered for me last night in the form of a cheap, low mileage shine setup. I'll try these out and leave feedback here.. and if they fail I will definitely be calling you Doug.

Many thanks all.

It is Flat on the Floor!! Davenport576's Avatar

I hope they work do a ghood job! If there is anything else Davenport Racing can help you with, Burmeister Camber plates or anything, Just let me know!

Doug
    www.davenportracingusa.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Oh i will... theres a lot more to do to the car before its done! ;-)