New Prices on Hybrid Pro Rage, Now Just $595 Shipped(!)* - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Prices on Hybrid Pro Rage, Now Just $595 Shipped(!)*

Free shipping to lower 48 now until January 2010! Hurry!

Just released at PRI the Hutchins Hybrid Pro Rage is now starting at just $599 shipped! Click here to order -> http://www.safedrives.com/proddetail.asp?prod=HHPR.

Folks the Hybrid devices are hands down the best and safest devices available with SFI 38.1 Certification. Here is a nice image of the carbon fiber Hybrid Pro but the "Rage" version is exactly the same device but 1 pound more weight.

There is no back pad with the Pro. We have a few units out in rally this year and no complaints! =) Here is a link with many questions answered, http://www.safetysolutionsracing.com/why-safety-solutions

We also have used "Rage" composite R3 AND Hybrid units available for $599 with free shipping. These are used R3 and Hybrid units from our rent to own program and are in "like new" condition, most with 2-4 events on them. Each used device is inspected by me before shipment.

Click Image to see details!

We also have new "Rage" composite R3 and Hybrid units available starting at $649 with free shipping.

Click Image to see details!

Contact me for the latest availability of the used units since they seem to sell rather quickly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for viewing this advert!

P.S. We love rally!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Questions welcomed folks, I have been using these for 3 years as a rally car driver so I can help! =)

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Bump for new lower prices in the first post!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Free shipping to lower 48 now until January 2010! Hurry!
    This must end! HURRY! I will extend this through Monday 2/1!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

100 oversquare right

Which versions of the Hutchins has the 2 metal rings in front that your harness goes through? (the version i had @ Idaho rally 09 had those, and has been my favorite version that i've used so far)

Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Ok I am buying a HNR soon I am 6' and around 250# What size do I need XL? Do you guys sell the Defender HNR? I would be interested in taking one of the used settups at a good price.

email
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by A1337STI View Post
    Which versions of the Hutchins has the 2 metal rings in front that your harness goes through? (the version i had @ Idaho rally 09 had those, and has been my favorite version that i've used so far)

Thanks for your support Alex.

That would have been either a Hutchins Hybrid Rage or a Hutchins Hybrid Pro Rage.

Those extra rings in front make the Hybrid devices have much better test results than any other HNR on the market. For Rally safety, this is the best option available in my opinion.

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by angryiron View Post
    Ok I am buying a HNR soon I am 6' and around 250# What size do I need XL? Do you guys sell the Defender HNR? I would be interested in taking one of the used settups at a good price.

email
    [email protected]
    Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your questions.

You would need an XL version of the Safety Solutions HNRs. I do not offer the Defender device but I do EDIT
    Last edited by Safe Drives; 03-30-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: special price was shown, gone now ;-)

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Thanks for the Great Deal on the Safety Equipment!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angryiron View Post
    Thanks for the Great Deal on the Safety Equipment!!!!!
    Thanks for your order! We need to see you on the stages soon my friend!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free