New Prices on Hybrid Pro Rage, Now Just $595 Shipped(!)*
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Prices on Hybrid Pro Rage, Now Just $595 Shipped(!)*

Exclamation New Prices on Hybrid Pro Rage, Now Just $595 Shipped(!)*

Hi All,

According to the published test data, these devices are the safest choice for events that require the SFI 38.1 certification.

Now the new Hybrid PRO Rage starts at just $595 Shipped for sizes XS, S and M, $645 for size L, XL and 2XL.

Hybrid PRO Rage starts at just $595 shipped!*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

R3 Rage $649 SHIPPED(!)

Click Here!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Unbelievably,

Also Hybrid Rage is still just $649 SHIPPED(!)

Click Here!

* This discount is only for free shipping to lower 48 USA.

Order two HNRs via phone with me and get an additional 10% off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
    Just released at PRI the Hutchins Hybrid Pro Rage is now starting at just $599 shipped! Click here to order -> http://www.safedrives.com/proddetail.asp?prod=HHPR.

Folks the Hybrid devices are hands down the best and safest devices available with SFI 38.1 Certification. Here is a nice image of the carbon fiber Hybrid Pro but the "Rage" version is exactly the same device but 1 pound more weight.

There is no back pad with the Pro. We have a few units out in rally this year and no complaints! =) Here is a link with many questions answered, http://www.safetysolutionsracing.com...fety-solutions

We also have used "Rage" composite R3 AND Hybrid units available for $599 with free shipping. These are used R3 and Hybrid units from our rent to own program and are in "like new" condition, most with 2-4 events on them. Each used device is inspected by me before shipment.

Click Image to see details!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for viewing this advert!

P.S. We love rally!
    Last edited by Safe Drives; 03-30-2010 at 12:57 PM. Reason: NEW LOWER PRICES!!!!

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Bump!

No more than 3-4 events on each of these units. Some have only one event on them!

Also, NEW R3 & Hybrid Rage units are in stock as well for $649 shipped!

Please call with any questions.

We have used the R3 & Hybrid in rally racing for over three years now and are a great resource for any of your rally safety questions.
    Last edited by Safe Drives; 05-26-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Updated

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

I know I could (& probably should) do the research myself... but in the interest of internet laziness - does anyone know of a source where the + & - of each type of H&N are listed - like different levels of 'safeness', levels of comfort, levels of ease of use with a typical race seat and/or typical helmet, that kinda thing... many of us need to buy one and will be buying one sometime soon... $645 is sounding pretty damn good!
    Jack S.
    #322 DCH Dodge SRT4
    sort-of sponsored/financed by: me &
    DCHtemecula.com, Rayzer wide beams, Scrubblade

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SRTWRR View Post
    I know I could (& probably should) do the research myself... but in the interest of internet laziness - does anyone know of a source where the + & - of each type of H&N are listed - like different levels of 'safeness', levels of comfort, levels of ease of use with a typical race seat and/or typical helmet, that kinda thing... many of us need to buy one and will be buying one sometime soon... $645 is sounding pretty damn good!

http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Head_and_Neck_Restraints

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

Rally, my drug of choice. mellow65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SRTWRR View Post
    I can vouch for the R3 "Rage". My codriver and I both got one and ran it at oregon trail you couldn't ask for an easier piece of equipment to use. We both go the in seat version that we just leave in the car and clip in with the seat belts when you are getting ready. I kept on seeing all these other people having to put their helmets on and HANS on out side of the car and then get in. Having to wear their helmets all the way to the stage. The R3s you get your helmet on before stage clip in the two clips and you are done.

If you are looking to get one you can't beat Charles and the whole crew at Safe Drives. They all helped me and my codriver get them all set up in the service of oregon trail. Can't ask for a better group of rally fanatics, they love this sport and it shows.
    G2 Mazdaru?!?!?! Build Thread

"Rally racing makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty"

don't cut

Another note to say how user friendly the R-3 is and the fact it can be used in car with conventional 3 point harness'. My son uses his R-3 when going to track days in his street car.

Thumbs up

Also available is our Rent to Own R3 H&N Restraint Program.

Please let me know if there are any quetions.

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free

I'll have to pass this on to my buddy, he was talking about using a HNR instead of a neckbrace in his drag car.
    Codriver, Evo RallySport #36 SP - Kovalik / Roy Retired Sweep #994
    Class 1700 Driver - Best in the Desert / SCORE
    RallyPro at The FIRM - English Racing - Cascade Auto - Robert Russell Law Group - KOUV Radio - PDX Wraps - Ultimate Window Tinting

I have too many in stock! Hurry!

Safety is good. =-) Bump.

Best regards,
    Charles Buren
    www.safedrives.com
    877-739-1713 Toll Free