Unofficial PNW Event Schedule - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Unofficial PNW Event Schedule

  1. #21

    Default

    Big White Rally 2010 added!
    Thanks Alex.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #22
    www.facebook.com/evorally JR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Grrr, need those WW10 and Mt Hood dates....
    Codriver, Evo RallySport #36 SP - Kovalik / Roy Retired Sweep #994
    Class 1700 Driver - Best in the Desert / SCORE
    RallyPro at The FIRM - English Racing - Cascade Auto - Robert Russell Law Group - KOUV Radio - PDX Wraps - Ultimate Window Tinting

  4. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelinJR View Post
    Grrr, need those WW10 and Mt Hood dates....
    WW 2010 is on the Pacific Rally Group site as Sept 25-27. Hood won't be determined until late summer I believe.
    Tracy Manspeaker
    Co-driver at Large
    If you can't fix it with zip ties and duct tape, it's serious...

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelinJR View Post
    Grrr, need those WW10 and Mt Hood dates....
    You and Matt sure complain A LOT about a free calendar.

  7. #25

    Default

    Thanks for keeping up the calendar Erik
    Tracy Manspeaker
    Co-driver at Large
    If you can't fix it with zip ties and duct tape, it's serious...

  8. #26
    Head first, balls deep! WorldHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Redmond, Or
    Posts
    706

    Default

    the ORG rallycross schedule is on the ORG site, but when i looked at the national challenge calendar via scca (http://scca.com/contentpage.aspx?content=47) they don't have the oregon date...

    is this just cuz they're slacking, or has something changed?
    -Jace T.-
    Oregon Rally Group numbskull
    Freelance motorsports illustrator www.jacetuttle.com

  9. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldHazard View Post
    the ORG rallycross schedule is on the ORG site, but when i looked at the national challenge calendar via scca (http://scca.com/contentpage.aspx?content=47) they don't have the oregon date...

    is this just cuz they're slacking, or has something changed?
    I believe there was something about that being canceled. Check with ORG. I'll update this calendar tonight.

  10. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emmapeel View Post
    WW 2010 is on the Pacific Rally Group site as Sept 25-27. Hood won't be determined until late summer I believe.
    Mt. Hood is scheduled for Oct 23, 2010.

  11. #29

    Default

    I noticed that the Wild West Rally hasn't been updated like the others that are later in the year. Is it still on?

  12. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeColangelo View Post
    I noticed that the Wild West Rally hasn't been updated like the others that are later in the year. Is it still on?
    I am currently only updating this calendar as I get information. I do not, as yet, have any more information than you. I would suggest:

    Additional Information
    If you have any additional questions about the Wild West Rally, please send them to [email protected].
    Someone should get back to you shortly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •