12/3-5/10 Big White Rally and SnowX - Kelowna, BC

2011​

March 2011

3/19/11 - Doo *** Rally Series - WA

April 2011

4/29-5/1/11 - Olympus Rally - WA

May 2011

5/13-15/11 - Oregon Trail Rally - OR

Send me a PM if you have updates that should be added to this list.

-Erik

Disclaimer: This information is intended as a rough guide. Use common sense and make sure that events are taking place on the dates listed. :)

#2 ·
Doo **** 2010

Ron Barker has confirmed that Doo **** will be March 6-7, 2010.

Steve McQuaid is working on Olympus dates of April 23-25, 2010.

Hope this helps!

#4 ·
thank god! and Tracy too, good dates so far, I'm in the same boat for scheduling, well in advance, then shuffle and hope for the later events in the year

#11 ·
Are you asking about the Pacific Northwest Rally Championship and Worker Appreciation Banquet? If so, it is currently scheduled for January 30th in Oakville, WA. Details are still being hammered out. Formal notice will be up as soon as it's safe.

#16 · (Edited)
I thought the Worker Appreciation was supposed to be in Centralia this year since no one could agree on alternating the Worker Appreciation between Washington and Oregon.
With the loss of Subaru sponsorship the Centralia location was way out of the budget. The Oakville Grange became the 'affordable' location. I can't speak to the "no one could agree on alternating the Worker Appreciation...." I live in Arlington and doing the best I can, I TRIED to get it closer to Portland. No one else has offered any other affordable suggestions. I am doing this with very little help, so feel free to pitch in ... I could use some help with finding a caterer, awards, sending the worker invitations and collecting RSVP's. :D

#22 ·
Grrr, need those WW10 and Mt Hood dates....

#37 ·
Any thoughts on early 2011 PNW events? I am planning the Mendocino Rally in Northern California and don't want to conflict with any PNW events. Would April 2nd work?
DooWops is usually early March, Olympus mid April, OT mid May. We are event heavy the first of the year and you likely won't see more than a couple Oregon entries tow that far that time of year. Just a hunch...rally dollar only stretch so far. I would think a better date would be later in the year when much less is going on up here.

#40 ·
The Mendocino Rally will be near Ukiah, California, on August 6 (NOT April, as stated earlier in this thread.) It will be a Rally America regional event with about 60 stage miles and 40 transit miles. Please save a spot for it on your 2011 rally schedule.

Are Southwest cars really faster than Pacific Northwest cars? I have been told so. If you disagree, let’s find out. The North South Challenge award will be given to the region with the most number of first-in-class finishes. Will the trophy head north, or south, after the event? With it go bragging rights for the next 12 months.

#46 ·
Wild West Rally and Mt. Hood Rally later this summer and fall...both are great events.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.