Mt Hood trash talk
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt Hood trash talk

don't lift over crest > dust cablerhodes's Avatar

Thumbs up Mt Hood trash talk

Ok, in keeping with CRS tradition for our first rally in the PNW, I officially call this thread started. Your predictions, bosts, and anything outrageuos here! With three weeks to go, we have a lot of trash talking time left!

BTW, we need someone to drive our service rig and trailer to service for us!

Fire away!
    Cable Rhodes
    Boise, ID

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I drive the car.

Thumbs up

G5 is on.

NWR Folks,

Take a good look at Cables avitar... I think this guys going to fit in around here just fine.

Best regards,

Charles Buren
    G5 Impreza

200 square left

Quote Originally Posted by cablerhodes
    Your predictions,
    Fire away!
    I predict the following:

1. At least one team will not have read the supplementals and won't be able to find the start of the rally. (hint: There is no parc expose' and we are not at the fairgrounds this year.)

2. No cars will breakdown or get lost between MTC 1 and ATC 1.

3. Some teams will wish they'd put their lights on at the last service.

4. Some service crews will be thinking "I shoulda brought a heaver coat."

5. Some service crews will be wishing for more lights.

6. Some competitors will be thinking they shouldn't have left their coat in service.

7. No cars will breakdown or get lost between Flying finish 14 and MTC 2.

Those are my predictions. What are yours?

Simon Levear
    Mt. Hood Rally Chair

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I'm not very good at trash talk, or predictions.

I do have a question, though: What time do we meet at the fairgrounds?

Hey Cable! Meet us at the fairgrounds (with everyone else, per the supps), and we'll find someone to drive your service truck...

Doug
    <Searching for creative ways to beat Cable, since I don't think it will happen on stage>

Hey Charles! That's a long way to travel to ride in a rustbucket. Does she know?

(OK Ok, just in case she's reading here... Charles' car is actually pretty nice... well, at least it isn't rusty)

By the way, Charles, does your navi know where the fairgrounds are? Maybe Cable can follow you guys there...

I drive the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Heredos
    By the way, Charles, does your navi know where the fairgrounds are? Maybe Cable can follow you guys there...
    Uhm, yeah... Cable are you good with that? I'll see you guys there.

I predict that I will have to replace a minimum of one drive shaft.

Oh and Doug, the only rust in my car will be worked out after the first stage. Your car on the other hand will be limited not by the usual rust... but by the photo of a very important child sitting on the dash. I predict that you will be beaten by all but one P class car. I also predict that you guys will have a great time and your car will be returned without a scratch. But you'll still be beaten by all but one P class car. lol

Best regards,

Charles Buren
    G5 Impreza

Quote Originally Posted by Racer5
    I predict that you will be beaten by all but one P class car. I also predict that you guys will have a great time and your car will be returned without a scratch. But you'll still be beaten by all but one P class car. lol

Best regards,

Charles Buren
    G5 Impreza
    And which P car would THAT be, huh? Ok, ok, it could be me, since I don't technically have a co-driver, yet...

Mark Tabor
    www.taborrallyteam.com

I think Charles moved to G5 from Production because he was tired of always being the ONE Production car that we always beat. Now I predict that he'll be the ONE G5 car that we'll beat.

Hey Simon- Don't be so sure that nobody will break down in the 50 foot section between MTC1 and ATC1- You did notice that Chris Blakely is entered, right?

Doug

200 square left

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Heredos
    Hey Simon- Don't be so sure that nobody will break down in the 50 foot section between MTC1 and ATC1- You did notice that Chris Blakely is entered, right?

Doug
    I said no one will breakdown or get lost. I didn't say anything about going into a ditch. : )

Sorry Chris, I couldn't help myself.

Simon

don't lift over crest > dust cablerhodes's Avatar

I guess we better look at the sups more thoroughly, I don't want to be the one getting lost. BTW, Simon, we will be leaving Boise Fri afternoon around 1 or 2. Any chance of stretching the time for tech just a bit if we need to?

My predictions:Rotaries top three in G5. No offense Charles, I just love rotaries. But now that I look at the entry list, it looks as though Shadd has not entered yet! What gives, Shadd? I want to see the 3 in action! I also predict that we will have a hell of a lot of fun no matter what happens!
    Cable Rhodes
    Boise, ID

I think I understand it that Shadd is going to wimp out on entering and instead drive the "Shaggin Wagon", their kickass service rig. So, he's hanging out in service waiting for his mommy (Pat Harris) to show up in the 323.

Still, it's nice to see Charles in it.

Doug