Car transport service.

Thread: Car transport service.

Default Car transport service.

Can anyone recommend a car transport service? Im going to ship the subie project from CA to TX.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

I had good luck with www.intercitylines.com. They were not cheap, but they were VERY professional. I looked at BBB reports on companies, and some consumer opinion sites. They were the only transport company I found without at least one horror story. The worst complaint I found about them was someone who complained that shipping took a little longer than they expected.

Check with local based race teams. For example when I bought a car in California, it turned out Bobby Archer was racing at Willow Springs just north of LA, near Gorman, well, quite a bit east of Gorman, about the time I needed to take delivery. And he had space in the pro rig for one more car. That got the car from California to Fort Worth.
    Richard

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Default I have used Uship

I have posted on USHIP .com with amazing luck and results!

Great for projects because it is independents looking for haul!

This is one of the finest pieces of information on auto shipping and quite remarkably expressed. We, ourselves, are connected to the shipping industry and believe in value-for-money services covering all the domains of transportation, be it open, enclosed, door-to-door auto transport.