• erik

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • brian (you pick which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mike (you pick which one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crc female

Votes: 5 26.3%

who's going to the emergency room next!?!

30K views 120 replies 28 participants last post by  granthughes 
#1 · (Edited)
planned operations don't count.

first one to get injured in some random crc event is prefered, but will accept as an example something like: working on rally car and loose a finger.

event injury at a rally doesn't count, just because you can't drive and launch a 300ft cliff doesn't make you a winner of this contest.

this thread will continue until someone is injured, bonus points are awarded in the form of beer if you do it on labor day.

edit: MITCH WINS!!!

#2 ·
I voted for Erik, he has been hanging out more and more lately, and I can just see you guys talking him into riding a scooter off of a roof or something similar.

Although, if I get drunk enough and try to do a trick on Grant's skateboard, it could be me, damn I already voted for Erik.

#3 ·
Do pregnancies count? If not I may need to change my vote. Oh wait, how does that apply to planned. If the pregnancy isn't planned than it's not REALLY a planned visit, but after the fact....

What about a visit to Planned Parenthood for some Plan B? Oh crap, it's soon to be available from a pharmacist. Wait, it says emergency room. Nevermind about the Plan B I suppose.

#6 ·
I voted for Grant, mostly because he does the most random **** ever, like walking away from practically any bar he gets hammered at, leaving the rest of us to wonder where the hell he went and whether or not he got run over by a taxi-van on 16th street mall.

Thanks for the vote, Erik. I am quite a daredevil.
When does your boss get back?

#7 ·
Grant, do you plan on getting pregnant? Steve is very plausable, I bet it would be something sick like a finger half hanging off or something strange like a screw driver to the spleen.

However, I feel Mark is going to get his ass kicked in a bar fight by some ****ed of drunking biker. You guys weren't there for the last one. But I'll let mark tell that one.

#21 ·
And the winner is ...

One of Tanner's crew who took a bungee cord hit directly below his eye while packing up at Hayden Sunday. Sorry I dunno what his name was, but I know someone with that yellow FlatIrons Suby took him to that hospital just down the hill from the The Ranch condos ...

And I guess Tanner visited a hospital too ...

#22 ·
Mad Mike said:
One of Tanner's crew who took a bungee cord hit directly below his eye while packing up at Hayden Sunday. Sorry I dunno what his name was, but I know someone with that yellow FlatIrons Suby took him to that hospital just down the hill from the The Ranch condos ...

Those bastards are evil. I took a hit directly to the eye. I hope all bungee cords burn in hell.

#23 ·
Mad Mike said:

I couldn't find a thread to post this in, but the clinic/Hospital in Steamboat is one of the best I've ever been to.

Their triage process was a little annoying after the muscle spasms in my fractured pelvis started, but I never had a single problem with billing and one of their nurses tried to pick me up at a party after COG in 02 ;)

#24 ·
bentmettle said:
I couldn't find a thread to post this in, but the clinic/Hospital in Steamboat is one of the best I've ever been to.

Their triage process was a little annoying after the muscle spasms in my fractured pelvis started, but I never had a single problem with billing and one of their nurses tried to pick me up at a party after COG in 02 ;)
maybe i should have crashed.....?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.