RPNE Rally Sprint - Nov 8th - Workers Needed!

Thread: RPNE Rally Sprint - Nov 8th - Workers Needed!

Default RPNE Rally Sprint - Nov 8th - Workers Needed!

Calling all Rally Fans! Rally Park North East is hosting it's second
    round of Rally Sprints on November 8th, and it takes 30+ people to make it succeed, so we need YOUR help!

Thanks again to everyone who came out last time, and I was happy to see that everyone who worked had fun. This time will only be better, even if it's a little colder out!

Course Marshalls and other volunteer workers will be asked to be at the Rally Park for a worker meeting at 8:30AM sharp, after which I will take you all out to your assigned possitions. Bring a friend to work with, and be ready to drive your car out on the stages to guard intersections. The party after the last event was a blast, so plan on staying over/late if you can! As a bonus to the great views of the action, you get lunch and an RPNE t-shirt!

Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you the worker registration form to fill out. More details at www.rallyparknortheast.com

Thanks!

Alex

2. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Default RE: RPNE Rally Sprint - Nov 8th - Workers Needed!

Workers make the rally world go round, take the time to pitch in if you can't drive in the event!

Alex

I talked to Andy last night (the guy in charge at RPNE) and he told me about 5 miles of new road he's opening up for this event! That's 5 miles to add to the 3.5 mile stages we had been using last time - a few more miles and it becomes a club rally! ;) So this is going to be a driver's dream, but it does mean I have 5 more miles of road to cover with workers, so now I REALLY need your help (as if I didn't before...)! Please see my first post if you are interested in working the event.

Thanks,

Alex

5. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

This is the schedule for Saturday's Rallysprint!

8.00am - 10:00am........................................... ...Late registration
    Saturday Tech Inspection by appointment
    10:00am........................................... .................Worker's meeting
    10.15am........................................... ...............Driver's meeting
    10.30am - 10.45am........................................... Course orientation
    11.00am........................................... ................RALLY START

11.00am....................SS#1 Broad Mountain West 1.95 miles
    SS#2 " " " 1.95 miles
    12.15pm....................SS#3 Broad Mountain East 2.02 miles
    SS#4 " " " 2.02 miles

1.15pm - 2.00pm................................LUNCH BREAK

2.15pm......................SS#5 Midway East 2.40 miles
    SS#6 " " 2.40 miles
    3.15pm......................SS#7 Midway West 2.47 miles
    SS#8 " " 2.47 miles
    4.15pm......................SS#9 Good Spring West 3.90 miles
    SS#10 " " " 3.90 miles
    5.30pm......................SS#11 Good Spring East 3.97 miles
    SS312 " " " 3.97 miles
    6.30pm............................................ .............RALLY FINISH

8.30pm.......Official rally results and awards - RED LION INN (Rt 443, Pine Grove)

Note: Stages 10, 11 and 12 are expected to run during dark! If you are working please bring a flash light and a reflective vest/jacket (if you have one... we'll have them to lend out again too).

Schedule for Sunday is:

9AM or so to 11am- registration
    11AM - race!

Sunday will finish before dark.

Alex