Special Stage Forums banner

Dirt: Rally SpecialStage.com League

24K views 48 replies 16 participants last post by  Perry 
#1 · (Edited)
I took the liberty to create a league for the game.

https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/14920/specialstage

League is there, I'm setting it up for a 6 stage rally, once a week, for four weeks. Should start Saturday. I'm allowing a complete event restart in case you drive it off the road on the 3rd turn, since I don't anticipate a whole ton of people on this, would rather have people finishing events to get good more total scores.

Week 1: Greece
Week 2: Wales
Week 3: Monte Carlo
Week 4: Wales (long)

Here is a list of drivers and their forum/steam names:
Billy Elliot - Fuct/Herpderpenberg
Kturner HFmaxi

#11 ·
For the next event, any thoughts?

Was this a good pace? More stages? Less stages? Shorten the season? Lengthen the season? Etc

I was thinking 8 stages per event next season. I was running 4 short 2 long stages. I'm thinking 4 short 4 long stages?

Also, what we think for car classes? I'd be willing to try 2010 next time around, or GpA.

#16 ·
I like the current class. Or group A as well.

I'm not a fan of the group b cars, they handle very.. well i guess like a group b car should??

Like the other said, Weather stages make my system freak the ef out. Night stages seem to be a hit or miss with me as to glitches or not..

#20 · (Edited)
Ok, I'll run some clear/day stages for the next event. I'm going to run 70's cars this time around. I still wish they'd put in the R2 Fiesta. I think that would be a real good car to run! I'm thinking GpA next? Should be close to having the tarmac terror pack, so I'll try to make this season last until then, we'll do 4 events, 6 stages each for the month of June.

Also, everyone put up their Steam tags so I can populate it on the front page so we know who people are that don't use the same name as they do here (like me).

Me = fuct/herpderpenberg

#24 ·
So, the last league ended, but they just came out with Germany today. I was thinking, let's do an F2 cup but I'll wait for people to save up a bit for an F2 car before we start up the league. I'll run 4 events, 1 of each location.

Is 6 stages still good or should we knock it down to 4 or 5? I noticed we had a good first season but the second season (including myself) had some bad attendance and I like to sit down and do all my stages at once to stay in the groove.

#27 · (Edited)
I can do that, I'll set up a 4th of July weekend race. I'll just do 1 long stage from each event (Wales, Monte Carlo, Greece, Germany) in 60's. Personally, I love driving the Mini Cooper where I try to run a stage without letting off the accelerator.

And the event should go up around 1pm EST if it goes well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.