Special Stage Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Subaru WRX STI winning SP class car. ***part out***

6K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  greycar 
#1 · (Edited)
*****CAR IS SOLD**********************************************

After LSPR this year I have decided to part my car out. Here is what I have left for sale. Pictures of the car can be found at www.facebook.com/clineracingsports

Chassis is a clean title 2003 WRX converted to 2005 STI (SP Class) with a TIG welded strut tower to strut tower rollcage. Seam welded chassis. Reinforced shock towers. Has a full wrap on the vehicle in flat olive drab and flat black. Chassis will included flocked dash with carbon guage pod, door panels are flocked and have lower half in carbon for the fronts (SP class), all stainless -3AN brake lines and bulheads ran throughout the car, roof vent and scoop, PIAA light pods with HID driving and standard fog lights, Terratrip 303 with adaptor, map light, hydraulic hand brake, adjustable brake propostioning valve, HDPE front wheel liners and underbody, Primitive skidplate, urethane mudflaps, OEM lights and other misc items. Chassis does not include wiring harness as I am selling that with the engine. $6690.00 ***Perfect chassis to put a 2.5 non turbo in to start in open light***

6 speed transmission 3.90 final drive. Plated R180 rear differential. Spare stock R180 differntial. DCCD Pro programable auto center differential controller. Will not seperate. $3000.00

Rear RSSP GD chassis 3-way adjustable dampers and springs. $1000.00

4 pot 2 pot subaru brakes with DBA 5000 two piece front rotors and DBA 4000 series rear rotors with Hawk pads. Incudes 1 extra front caliper and extra pair of rear rotors. Will not seperate. $1000

evancline at hotmail dot com

See less See more
#2 ·
I also have a brand new in box Vipec stand alone engine management with ALS.

2005 STI steering rack

Front STI control arms

Exedy twin disc clutch STI barely used

Exedy stage 2 clutch disc (SP class or Group N) STI

Exedy Hyper Single with custom SP class flywheel (used). Have new disc and spare used pressure plate.

Barely used Yokohama A035 tires (soft)

Another entire set of 4 pot/ 2 pot brake calipers

Entire 2005 STI engine, wire harness, reflashed ecu, cluster, ignition with key, turbo with 34mm restrictor, intercooler etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.