Wanted Peltor Intercom/headset [Archive] - SpecialStage Forums

: Wanted Peltor Intercom/headset

Cal
10-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Looking to rent or buy an intercom and rent a headset for co-driver. Would take care of rented equipment and pay for any damages. Looking for a basic intercom must work with peltor or have adapters. Looking to use it for LSPR so time is getting short, thanks guys!

bknblk
10-03-2013, 06:32 AM
Head set like transit headset? I've got a FT whatever 120 and a set of transit headsets just sitting right now. Pair of XL Peltors for that matter. and FIA HANS :(

Gotta get that car fixed.

sebastian
10-03-2013, 09:18 AM
If Cal does not take the intercom, I may be interested in the Peltor FMT 120 depending on the price.

bknblk
10-03-2013, 09:59 AM
It's not for sale right now, Loan/rent.

I wish I could remember where I bought it. It was not a rally/motorsport place it was a large industrial supply that was a 3M dealer. It was a solid 30% less than anywhere else I'd seen.

bopApocalypse
10-03-2013, 10:06 AM
It's not for sale right now, Loan/rent.

I wish I could remember where I bought it. It was not a rally/motorsport place it was a large industrial supply that was a 3M dealer. It was a solid 30% less than anywhere else I'd seen.

http://www.apdmro.com/ ?

Cal
10-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Looking for an in helmet peltor or a helmet with one in it. But the fmt 120 would work great for the amp lll send you a private message.