Special Stage Forums banner

Canadian rally stores

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Ricardo 
#1 ·
Looking for a few places to get rally equipment from for X mas. Dont need to be online shops, just I prefer canadian. Im looking source for Terratrip, 5 or 6 point harness, Intercom. Anyone know good source?

#6 ·
#7 ·
If you are looking for Peltor equipment, give the guys at Elkel Electronics in Quebec a call. They are the official Peltor distributor, and I just got an amazing deal on a carbon helmet from them, with quick service and shipping.

Talk to Dannis at www.elkel.ca or 1-866-383-5535

#8 ·
>Martin has Rally equipment as well.. www.rallyequipment.com
>He has the brantz which I would choose any day over the
>terrortrip. I have used both...
>
>Mark

I totally agree on the Brantz. Built better, and three independent displays on the 2SPro: accumulating distance, interval distance (with included remote zero button), average speed. Cal factor is good mechanical thumwheel on front, also visible. Display is almost too bright, but works well in daylight. I ran Limited Class in a US TSD, and hated the Terrortrip relative to the Brantz. The Terratrip is oddly popular, but it is inferior in my view. Probably popular " 'cause that's what the other guy has". I think Terracan near Montreal also sell the Terracraps. I got my Brantz from Demon Tweeks, no problems. For a few more dollars get the Laser 3 with much more options.
Craig

http://www3.sympatico.ca/kchamm/rally.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.