Noob from south east PA [Archive] - SpecialStage Forums

: Noob from south east PA

TreadZone
12-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm Joe Specht from TreadZone.com. I'm a Competition Tire Dealer from South East PA for Hankook and Toyo. I do track support for SCCA Roadraces and considering expanding to some Tire Support for some Rally's in our area.
Joe
TreadZone

talon763
12-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Where in S.E. PA are you. I'm located in York PA

TreadZone
12-17-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm in Birdsboro, between Reading and Pottstown.
Joe
TreadZone.com

CCrallyfan
12-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the addiction. Great to have you involved.
Get to STPR in June!!!

JeremyN
12-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Bethlehem. Theres a few guys in Reading and Philly. But the biggest concentration of ralliests in the vicinity is the North Jersey/New York/ Yonkers crews.

Jeremy

TreadZone
12-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the support.
I heard a rumor about some Stadium type Rally at NJMP later this year, do you know anything about it?
Joe

JeremyN
12-22-2009, 03:26 AM
Thanks for the support.
I heard a rumor about some Stadium type Rally at NJMP later this year, do you know anything about it?
Joe

Not much, being a co-driver there isn't much incentive for me to learn the rules etc. I know that its supposed to be like Euro Rally-X, the guy I co-drive for is talking about trying to field a car and its close enough that I'm gonna try to make it out one way or another...

Jeremy

jandreini
12-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the support.
Joe

This will be a Rallycross Championship (more than one event, all held at NJMP). The sanctioning body is Rally America www.rally-america.com. All events will be after XGames. You can find the press release & the rules, as well as contacts, somewhere within their website. Welcome aboard. Come on over to Sno*Drift & we'll show you what we're all about.

Joe Andreini

Don Kennedy
12-23-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi Joe. I'm in Shillington. If you ever want to talk (or see my rally car :) ) phone number is six one zero, 3 sevens, five seven six nine.
BTW, I can throw a stone to Shields shop.

TreadZone
12-23-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi Don,
I knew you were from the area and I thought you were at Duryea before.
Are you going to Winter New York?
Joe

TreadZone
12-24-2009, 05:39 AM
This will be a Rallycross Championship (more than one event, all held at NJMP). The sanctioning body is Rally America www.rally-america.com. All events will be after XGames. You can find the press release & the rules, as well as contacts, somewhere within their website. Welcome aboard. Come on over to Sno*Drift & we'll show you what we're all about.

Joe Andreini

I couldn't find it. Can you give me a hint?
Joe

RobBohn
12-24-2009, 06:28 AM
I couldn't find it. Can you give me a hint?
Joe
Homepage article in the lower-right corner of the website - it says "RALLY AMERICA TO LAUNCH EUROPEAN-STYLE RALLY CROSS RACING IN 2010"

Or you can just go here:

http://www.rally-america.com/story.php?article=540

TreadZone
12-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Found it, thanks.

TreadZone
12-29-2009, 05:37 AM
Are there Rally X's at Rausch Creek in Schuylkill County PA? If so where can I find a schedule?
Joe
TreadZone

maximumattack
12-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Welcome to the forum. We are not running any events at Rausch Creek anymore. Some of the past events that were held there can be found at www.rallyparknortheast.com
There were some RX events put on by Philly Region SCCA at Grandview Speedway in Bechtelsville, PA in the recent past. Also, good events at Summit Point, WV, put on by DCR SCCA. When we have anything to announce regarding future events in PA, we will post the info here on SS. Happy Holidays, -andrew

TreadZone
05-26-2010, 01:02 AM
I hope to see some of you at STPR. I'll be there with a tire changing machine, air for anyone that needs it, Yokohama AO35 Gravel Tires for sale in 15" and 14" sizes. I'll also have a few sets of Hankook R201 Gravel tires for sale. I'll have some Team Dynamics Rally wheels for sale for Subary and Mitsubishi Evo. I'll be there Thursday morning and setup at the service areas as needed.
Stop by and say hello, see you in a week.
Joe
TreadZone