Special Arraingement for HANs Devices [Archive] - SpecialStage Forums

: Special Arraingement for HANs Devices

Susquehanna Motorsports
03-09-2009, 05:11 PM
HANs is very proud of their success as well they should be. They created the whole concept of Head and Neck Restraints are still the only one approved by FIA. 65,000 H&N devices have been sold with not a single fatality that can be directly attributed to Basel Skull Fractures.

As a factory trained HANs dealer, we are not encouraged to discount HANs units and frankly there is very little margin in them anyway. On the other hand, we want to help rallyists get the best unit available.

We will offer a $50 store credit to anyone who buys a new HANs Device from us. This credit is not a discount on the HANs device, nor can it be applied to it. It must be used on one of our other fine lines such as SPARCO, HELLA, Hankook, TOYO and Team Dynamic wheels.

We considered rental units, but we came to the conclusion that few would want to put on a dirty, sweaty, pre-used unit. More importantly, you are putting your life in the hands of the previous user who may or may not have abused it.

Give us a call at 866-480-2159, or order on line at www.rallylights.com

Racer5
03-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Hmmm, I could use a set of TD wheels. :)

I can also asure you all that there is nothing dirty, sweaty or un-safe about the Rent to Own Head and Neck Restraints from Safe Drives...

I'll give you guys a call about the wheels. :)

Susquehanna Motorsports
03-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Okay, maybe that was over the top. In any case, I'm sure you would rather have a new Hans and we can work with you on that.

I'm looking forward to your call.

Regards,
Dave