Special Stage Forums banner

2009 Colorado Rally Cup Registration

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  KevinG5Hahn 
#1 ·
I am making this its own thread in hopes more people see it.

For 2009 there will be a $50.00 championship registration fee required for entry into the Colorado Rally Cup. Registered competitors will receive points as outlined in the Colorado Rally Cup Rulebook and will receive as part of their registration fee the full Colorado Rally Cup visual package as well as a promotional package. Teams that register by Feb. 15 and provide all required materials will have part of their promotional package customized for their team. Teams not registered by Feb. 15 will receive the full promotional package but may not be able to have any of their promotional package customized for their team. The promotional package will consist of at least 20 championship posters in addition to at least 50 hero cards for teams to hand out at events.

Additionally, only teams officially registered will be eligible for any of the over $3,500.00 in cash or goods based prizes as well as any official Colorado Rally Cup discounts by any CRC official partners or sponsors.

Teams wishing to pre-register should download and fill out the survey at, http://kevinhahnphotography.com/rallysurvey.doc once the survey is filled out teams should send it to me at Kevin-a-KevinHahnPhotography.com as well as any artwork files for sponsors and head shots for their customized promotional package. Pre-registration needs to be completed (including payment) by Feb. 15 for the team personalization of the promotional pack.

Teams who do not pre-register will be required to pay the same fee and will receive championship promotional materials that may or may not feature their own team. Please re-register if you are going to be competing with us in 2009 so that we will have a good idea of who will be running with us as well as being able to better support the teams that will be supporting us.

See less See more
#8 ·
Kevin,

Just wondering if you could give us an idea of when all the materials will go to print. I've sent out several sponsor proposals in the last few days, and I'm waiting to hear back. I'd really like to be able to incorporate these new companies into our CRC materials, but with the season getting started so early, I don't have all my ducks in a row quite yet.

Thanks,

Dave

#12 ·
Teams wishing to pre-register should download and fill out the survey at, http://kevinhahnphotography.com/rallysurvey.doc once the survey is filled out teams should send it to me at Kevin-a-KevinHahnPhotography.com as well as any artwork files for sponsors and head shots for their customized promotional package.
as noted in the original post.

We so far have only 4 teams taking advantage of the pre-registration offer.

Registration will stay the same price after the pre-registration period ends, however, teams will not be able to get their promotional package tailored to their team.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.