Special Stage Forums banner

Pictures for RdP?

5K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  perodi 
#1 ·
Anyone got pics up yet?

#5 ·
The organizer with a camera got up at 5 AM today and caught an airplane for a cruise. The rest of us did not have time to take any photos. Roger won't be back for a week.

And our official photographer blew the gasket on his up pipe, what ever that is. It's a Subaru thing. So he did not make it to the rally.

I hope someone got some good shots.
Richard

#8 ·
I hauled a camera along to take some pictures, but when I got there, it wouldn't do a thing. Changed batteries and fiddled with it to no avail. Later it turned out to be cockpit error...sorry, guys. I know Roger took quite a few shots at the spectator area...we'll have to wait to see his.

And what's up with Halley, who ALWAYS has his camera at rallies? At least he'd have some good people pictures.

Bruce

#11 ·
And what's up with Halley, who ALWAYS has his camera at rallies? At least he'd have some good people pictures.

Bruce
I hauled both my digital camera and the box full of in-car crap I have to Paris but just couldn't seem to get excited about dragging any of it from under cover, so I have not a single pic nor video of anything to do with RdP. Sorry.

Last weekend felt like something shy of a full fledged funk (kinda hate being at an event that I'm not running) but equally well short of rally euphoria. It kind of felt like a family reunion for some reason but probably has more to do with a lack of exercising the ole adrenal gland than anything. Fortunately, the camaraderie and general RdP ambiance made the trip more than worthwhile even though I never turned a wheel with the Cousin of RallyeTruck or any other rally machine all weekend.

Maybe I'm just getting old ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.