Special Stage Forums banner

Paris trash talk ...

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  SlowOkie 
#1 ·
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, is this trashy enough?

:eek:

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Nobody talked about Eion or Jowi!!!!!!!

TERRIFIC drives in challenging conditions! Nice co-drive Tanya! Hope you didn't scare him too much!

Congrats to the rest of St. Louis! Templeton/Huebbe PGT twice and Cody Carenger with Scott Justus!

FUN Weekend...and Travis and Kenny have a WHOLE NEW APPRECIATION for Christian and Dennis!

#6 ·
This was the fastest my helmet and my rally car have ever gone at Camp Maxey. Travis borrowed my helmet and Mad Mike borrowed my rally car.

And Kim, on another thread, I picked Eion and Jowi as possible winners. I was right on both. Eion won overall in Paris by Day and Jowi won overall in Paris by Night. Surprised the heck out of me when I was at the finish of Stage 3 of PbN to be sure none of the drivers would complain too much if we canceled Stage 4 due to time constraints and the first car through the finish was Jowi. The only driver disappointed was Jaroslaw but Dave cheered from the co-driver's seat.

#8 ·
321Go said:
Mike, I just noticed who you have co-driving. Please talk Tonia out of it as we at the 100AW don't want to lose one of our prized stage captains to the dark side of competing. :p
Aww, shucks. :)
Now that a couple of days have passed and my stomach is settled, my competitive spirit is taking over. I want to do this again!!! But I think that people will see me at 100AW with my feet firmly on the ground and outside of the car.
I do have a navvie license that is good for a year, though. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.