RallyCross Coming [Archive] - SpecialStage Forums

: RallyCross Coming

RichardM
08-23-2002, 09:08 AM
Just off the phone with Mike. The layout of the next RallyCross at the Motor Sport Ranch is on for Sept. 14. Y'all come.

midwestdesert
09-03-2002, 11:29 AM
Okay so where would Motor Sport Ranch happen to be? Bartlesville, OK? Directions would be good.

RichardM
09-03-2002, 12:14 PM
Slightly south of Bartlesville by about 300 miles. From Bartlesville, take US75/US 69 to Dallas. Then mosey on over to Fort Worth. There find US377 south to Cresson. The MSR is just on the south side of Cresson. Go to texasscca.org for the actual location on the ranch.
Richard
PS: I will pay the entry fee for anyone driving down from the School of the Ozarks area.

midwestdesert
09-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Sure you would have to make me an offer like that. I was out checking things over on the rally Ranger and found water in the oil pan. That ruined my chance for making it next weekend. Hope you have a big turn out. Have fun.

RichardM
09-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Oh well. Water and oil don't mx. At least you have time to get ready for 100 Acre Wood.
Richard

midwestdesert
09-08-2002, 10:31 PM
Gosh does that mean I'm not invited to the Paris, TX event? I kind of had plans to attend. (If they ever stop moving the date around):)

RichardM
09-09-2002, 07:34 AM
If you will give us a snail mail address, we will send you a personal engraved invitation. :-) The date really only moved once. It was the Saturday after Thanksgiving. But noone could read a calendar to know what that date was. Then we met with the National Guard who runs the base. Thanksgiving weekend was then vetoed but December 14 was accepted. So see you December 14 unless you also decide to go to the Hallett Triple on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Oh, that weekend is really Nov. 30.
Richard

RichardM
09-12-2002, 01:32 PM
Jus a reminder. RallyCross this Saturday. Go to texasscca.org for more information.