Special Stage Forums banner

Sand Hills - Tow Vehicle - Photos Sought

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bama40 
#1 ·
This might be a stretch, but was wondering if anyone happened to get a picture of a particular tow vehicle at Sand Hills Sand Blast.

Don't know what team it supported but it was a all black newer F-350 (I think), had a black shell on back, but also had a ladder rack that was mounted to the bed rails, but then went around and over the black shell.

It had a couple tires mounted up there and I think some fuel cans. I remember seeing it in the parking lot at Cheraw Inn, and near the stables (back row, farthest from the building where the awards/party was held).

I know this would be easier if I knew the car number or had noticed the state on the tag, but.........oh well.

This was a very nice truck, and very noticable. If anyone has pictures or know who this rig belongs to, please contact mvt@pirate4x4.com

Thanks

#4 ·
As many times as I looked and lusted over it, I didn't take a single picture of it. Nor is it in the background of any of the pictures I did take while in service. Rats.

(p.s. I think you're right about the N.Y. plates, that was what I was thinking in the back of my mind, but I wasn't sure enough to say)

Maybe I should post in the NEDivision area and see if anyone knows it.

MVT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.