gotturbo11's little brother
future co-driver
sideways is the right way

gren737
03-27-2004, 07:32 PM
http://www.ner.org/Rally/rallyx_main_page.html

RallyBrat
03-27-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey, do you have an SCCA Membership? If you do, you're waiver stuff if already taken care of and you can just show them your license and sign. However, if you don't have a membership or year-long waiver, you need a parent/guardian to come with you.

Thanks,
Alex "1 more year until I can stop worrying about this" Kihurani

Walter Clark
03-30-2004, 11:55 AM
The official announcement:

Engraving, Awards & Gifts Rallycross to Run April 17, 2004

Round 4 of the SCCA New England Region RallyCross series will be held at the South Mountain parking area of Loon Mountain in Lincoln, NH. This site consists of 3 interconnected parking lots with different surface conditions, elevation changes, and will probably include a water crossing or two (snow melt-off from the mountains). The entry form is linked on the schedule page of the NER website. Entry will be limited to the first 50 paid entries received. Pre-registration is strongly suggested.

Serving as a feeder series for the SCCA performance rally series, Rallycross offers enthusiasts and prospective competitors a safe and inexpensive means to develop their skills. Any vehicle that can pass a safety inspection (tires, suspension, secure battery, etc.) can be entered in competition; the only personal safety equipment required is a Snell 90 or better helmet.

If you've ever thought rally racing looked like fun, grab a helmet and come on up! If you'd like to watch an event before entering, the Loon site offers a number of good areas for spectating and photography. For more information about the NER RallyCross program, see www.ner.org.

Engraving, Awards & Gifts has been a long time supplier of event and year-end awards for NER. This is the second year that this NH based company will be sponsoring this event as they continue to support the RallyCross program and motorsports in New England. Visit their website at www.engravingawardsgifts.com to see the tremendous selection of awards and gifts for all occasions.

rallikid
04-06-2004, 01:26 PM
I heard on the news tonight that loon closes on the 18th but the rallyx is the 17th so how are we going to rally in the parking lot if there are cars in the parking lot.

Walter Clark
04-08-2004, 08:03 AM
These are remote lots for overflow when the main lots are full. I doubt it will be an issue.

Ascona73
04-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Never having run this event, does anyone have any idea as to the distance it is from Connecticut? Seems like a long way to go to play in a parking lot, but....?

Bob

akuhner
04-12-2004, 09:05 AM
I don't know how far it is, but I drove 6.5 hours to the last Rally-X I did (Pooh Corner). It's kind of excessive, but I couldn't just sit at home either! ;) Unfortunately I'll miss Loon because I'll be at Rally NY with North Coast Rally...

rallikid
04-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Do you guys know what the time schedule is for that day. Like what time it starts what time is the drivers meeting what time are the runs made and what time it ends? If you could I need that asap.

rallikid
04-25-2004, 05:11 PM
any one know of any good websites with pics from the rallyx.

Don Kennedy
04-26-2004, 04:12 AM
Here's a link to some pictures. Enjoy.

http://www.rockyroadracing.com/events/2004/ea_g/ea_g.html