Live Results from RPNE RallySprints [Archive] - SpecialStage Forums

: Live Results from RPNE RallySprints

RallyNut77
10-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Results from the triple RallySprint event taking place today at RPNE are being posted here:

http://ncrally.com/index.php?&pid=1807

With some delays experienced during the first rallysprint we are now up to speed with result posting and currently thru first 2 stages of rallysprint #2.

JD Ackley
10-14-2003, 05:58 AM
According to the internet I was the fastest 2wd car, according to my trophy I was no where close, and second in gp 5. Anyone else spot this disparity?

gilfeather
10-14-2003, 06:12 AM
Trophy, we don't need no stinkin' trophies. Did you have fun? Did you wreck the car? Of course you did. That's your trophy. I personally award you the trophy for the loudest blow off valve and the most bent suspension.

Trophies just clutter up shelves in the basement.....

JD Ackley
10-14-2003, 11:07 AM
Well I did have fun, have the loudest blow off valve and most wrecked suspension, but what I wanted to know is how I placed at the rallysprint. Is the time on this website correct?

JD Ackley

maximumattack
10-14-2003, 07:21 PM
JD,
Please turn in your timing book- you are the only one who did not. I think there were error's made in the trophy production done after the rally. -abs

JD Ackley
10-16-2003, 09:51 AM
Yup, I sure did have the fastest 2wd time and beat a few 4wd cars. Crazy stuff happens when I finish events.... I should try this more often.