RPNE Rally Sprint - Workers Needed! [Archive] - SpecialStage Forums

: RPNE Rally Sprint - Workers Needed!

akuhner
10-05-2003, 10:38 AM
I have been working with the organizers at RPNE on the upcoming Rally Sprint, which is going to become a regular series. This event will be held on the same site as their Rally-Xs, but with no "slow you down tires" and 3 miles of great new roads opened up!

It takes 25+ workers to run an event, and that's before timing and scoring, so we need your help! We need course marshalls, no experience required, to help with spectator control and course monitoring. Everyone gets a great view of the action, and free lunch. I'll be organizing workers at 9AM sharp on Saturday, if you can comitt to helping out please email me at [email protected] for more information.

Additionally, there will be a Rally-X on Sunday for street cars with the first car off at NOON, registration open at 10AM. Please come and give me some competition!

There are going to be some interesting cars there, with a variety of Subarus to root for, and a Lancia Delta Integrale doing course opening duties!

Alex

akuhner
10-06-2003, 11:48 AM
GNW and Maine Winter are off! The rally sprint series will be even more important to the NER series now. If your car isn't ready for Saturday come and work the event with us!

Alex