Special Stage Forums banner

OLYMPUS INFO POSTED

8K views 44 replies 27 participants last post by  SaabRally99 
#1 ·
Olympus entry is now open 550.00 early entry for the weekend regionals. Hotel info is on the Olympus web site. We will be out of Ocean Shores Wa this year.

#9 ·
Stages

Taholah day 1? Regular Taholah stages? Crane Creek? Wreck Creek? Is this pretty final after Tuesday's meetings?

How 'bout day 2? Brooklyn? Smith (Cavett) Creek? Palix? Not Pico, right? Any 13 Corners or Blue Slough? How certain are the non-reservation stages?

Thanks very much for any info. And thanks especially for making it all possible, Steve, Tracy, Gene, Alan, Jim, and undoubtedly others!

#10 ·
Taholah day 1? Regular Taholah stages? Crane Creek? Wreck Creek? Is this pretty final after Tuesday's meetings?

How 'bout day 2? Brooklyn? Smith (Cavett) Creek? Palix? Not Pico, right? Any 13 Corners or Blue Slough? How certain are the non-reservation stages?

Thanks very much for any info. And thanks especially for making it all possible, Steve, Tracy, Gene, Alan, Jim, and undoubtedly others!
Are those basically the same stages as 2009?

#11 ·
Alex: We did part of Taholah, but peeled off about halfway through it and headed E towards Crane Creek last year. We didn't actually do Crane Creek though. It's on the other side of 101 across from where we held for the turnaround. Crane Creek is pretty twisty. Fun.

We did Brooklyn and Smith and Palix though. Not Pico, which is a classic Doo **** stage.

#26 ·
Yes, they are really nice shirts. Erik is doing a great job on the website redesign as well as having found a t-shirt supplier that created this sporty design!!

Remember - this shirt is a gift to all volunteers that register to help out at Olympus along with a goodie bag and the awards banquet meal Sunday afternoon!! http://www.olympusrally.com/volunteers/

#36 ·
It sure would be nice if we could get into town late on Friday. I have a math quiz at 11 in Bremerton, and sometimes I can't count on my co-driver to get in to town at a reasonable hour.

Will you guys have scrutineering and registration open until late in the afternoon for regional entries? (we aren't doing recce)

Thanks,

Quinn
There's always one...:D I haven't looked to see if the schedule has been changed but I will be moving scrutineering until a bit later in the day and evening. Beyond the posted times you will need to let me know how we can accomodate your time frame. I'll always figure a way to make it happen.

Gene

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.