Paul from MI ... ALL RIGHT LETS DO THIS ... LEROOOOOY JENKINS

Thread: Paul from MI ... ALL RIGHT LETS DO THIS ... LEROOOOOY JENKINS

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Pminty\r\n \r\n
\r\n\r\n Pminty is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n 100 K left 2\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n Default Paul from MI ... ALL RIGHT LETS DO THIS ... LEROOOOOY JENKINS\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello Everybuddy,
\r\nI\'m new to rally ... that is to say ... I haven\'t done it myself but I\'m hoping to change that. Probably like a lot of you, I\'ve played rally video games for years and in Michigan winters I look for places to get sideways on the snow. Last fall I went up to Houghton to see the LSPR and I\'m hoping to get down to Ohio next weekend.
\r\n
\r\nNow I want to get a car and start doing some rally-cross. I know about the SCCA Detroit and SCCA West Michigan clubs. Does anyone know of any other similar clubs to get some real wheel-time in? (Dirtfish and O\'Neil Rally School are not an option ... unless I hit that Powerball) Also, I\'m looking for any suggestions on a good starter vehicle. I have been scouring craigslist to no avail. There have been a few possibilities, but the objective is to get into something for cheap ... really cheap ... between 1000 - 1500 ... but a platform that can be built up and maybe even make it to a rally in a few years. The classified section here looks like a huge possibility too so I\'m checking out the posts there as well but again I don\'t have much to spend and it looks like a lot of the ads are from people who have put some real money and work into vehicles and so there aren\'t a whole lot of dirt cheap options.
\r\n
\r\nThanks ... and any other advice or information you might have for a noob would be greatly welcomed.
\r\n
\r\n-Paul\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Remove Advertisements\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n SpecialStage.com\r\n
    Advertisements\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n  \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[674545] = "674545,674545"; pn[0] = ",674545"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[37681] = "Pminty"; // -->

Threaded View

Default Paul from MI ... ALL RIGHT LETS DO THIS ... LEROOOOOY JENKINS

Hello Everybuddy,
      I'm new to rally ... that is to say ... I haven't done it myself but I'm hoping to change that. Probably like a lot of you, I've played rally video games for years and in Michigan winters I look for places to get sideways on the snow. Last fall I went up to Houghton to see the LSPR and I'm hoping to get down to Ohio next weekend.

Now I want to get a car and start doing some rally-cross. I know about the SCCA Detroit and SCCA West Michigan clubs. Does anyone know of any other similar clubs to get some real wheel-time in? (Dirtfish and O'Neil Rally School are not an option ... unless I hit that Powerball) Also, I'm looking for any suggestions on a good starter vehicle. I have been scouring craigslist to no avail. There have been a few possibilities, but the objective is to get into something for cheap ... really cheap ... between 1000 - 1500 ... but a platform that can be built up and maybe even make it to a rally in a few years. The classified section here looks like a huge possibility too so I'm checking out the posts there as well but again I don't have much to spend and it looks like a lot of the ads are from people who have put some real money and work into vehicles and so there aren't a whole lot of dirt cheap options.

Thanks ... and any other advice or information you might have for a noob would be greatly welcomed.

-Paul

2. Remove Advertisements
      SpecialStage.com
      Advertisements