Poor customer service from Safe Drives - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poor customer service from Safe Drives

2007 S.126th ST. Seattle, WA. 98168, USA.

Quote Originally Posted by A1337STI View Post
    From what I've heard he left the country.

I don't have any other information.

Send lawyer, guns and money.....the sh*t has hit the fan...
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle, WA, USA
    www.rallyrace.net/jvab
    www.rallyanarchy.com

Telephone +1 206 431 9696
    Rememeber the time zone difference

Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

I was just thinking. while he was personally a jerk to me and to my navigator (after we placed orders) that we should give him the benefit of the doubt..

but ... He recently sold a rally car .. (that caged automatic wagon) so he was able to field calls enough to get that car sold. but can't return any calls or emails from his business?

Occam's Razor "The simplest explanation is usually the right one"

.. leaves country, but leaves his website turned "on" so it can still accept orders ... hmmmf...
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

Gee, I leave the country to do Canadian rallies.

But, I don't think that is what this is about...

Another one bites the dust.

press on,
    just a poor, dumb, Michigan(now Wisconsin) navie
    KC8YHT
    jimmy

4. Remove Advertisements
    SpecialStage.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by A1337STI View Post
    Charles left the country. Call your bank and do a charge back. its much much much easier if you do it in the 90 day window , basically automatic.

"hello bank, the vendor didn't mail me anything and won't answer the phone and won't respond to emails, yes i want a refund, okay thank you"

I've delt with him also several years ago... this might actually be an improvement to his people skills ....
    Yep she already talked to them and just got her money back. Just wanted to share so no one else got burned.

He did not leave the country. He's still living at the address listed on the website. I went to his house a few weeks ago and picked up some harnesses. I talked to him about shutting down the website site and he didn't seem to concerned. When I confronted him about people being charged and not receiving anything he said he knew it wasn't right but people could go through there bank to get the money back. Here's his cell # if you want to get a hold of him... 503-680-8107

Sounds exactly like the Charles i remember ....
    Welcome to Rally Addicts anonymous! Hi I'm Alex Rademacher, and i have a Rally problem..... 23 rallies and counting....

I had the same experience with ordering a OMP seat and harnesses. Waited 6 weeks, wouldn't respond. Called OMP and he never had ordered the seat. Got my bank to refund me and then finally 2 weeks after the refund got a call from Charles... He didn't really seem to care either way

I would suggest calling Mike at rallycarparts.com. He bought a lot of stuff from them before they went out of business. They have great customer service.

+ Reply to Thread